VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
I have finished the mom quest as shown in the walkthroug but can't find the damn dildo to continue sis. Mom is just hanging out in her room every day forever WTF?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@

I have 100% you probably didn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep did that only on 98%...I would hope I am on 98% as there appears to be more to come from both the version number and what the MC says about being with both Mum and Sis.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You might of missed something as I think everyone should be at 100% by the end of the last mother quest. Maybe the next update will have the mother and daughter join the son at his new place for some party time.

@

The dad leaves to buy your place and while he's gone the mice will play so go have fun!!

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Yep did that only on 98%...I would hope I am on 98% as there appears to be more to come from both the version number and what the MC says about being with both Mum and Sis.
I think opening all those red chests give a percentage too. Try searching everywhere in the house for them?

Reactions: kiteares

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
So this game is completed now? I was hoping a continuation or a visit at least to the condo with mom. Hehehehe!

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
I'm stuck at mom and dad talking about that dad needs to clean the garage but keeps watching tv.
What do i need to do? Cant do quests for mom.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh yea, this is a great update!! I'm at 86% and not sure what to do next ... still have not gotten to fuck Mom yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LittleMg

Jan 11, 2018
Kinda stuck, can't get the storage box open to get the hedge clippers for Mom. Read something about a penetrating cataclyst but i cant seem to find or pick it up.

marthal

May 12, 2017
Kinda stuck, can't get the storage box open to get the hedge clippers for Mom. Read something about a penetrating cataclyst but i cant seem to find or pick it up.
you need wrench in the store, and put catalyst below sink :)

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes