VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I follow the walkthrought and whit syster in basement after click in switch 3, i go to teather and i can't get the movie pass for the parents.

Anyone know if its a bug?
Have you solved the parents fight already? (Use the drone to kill the antenna) Otherwise you cannot progress

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
OK I got 96% done fucked both mom and sis but I dont know where to go from here it says that "I have to choose who to take to live with me". How do I do that or isn't it Implemented yet?

Make sure you've gotten all the red treasure chests around the house, I'm basically where you are but am at 100%. I've also checked the game assets and there aren't any other sex scenes (aside from movie girl). My guess is there will be a 1.0 update where you make your choice and there will be different scenes based on that choice.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hmm, as i am getting closer to 6 hearts. the girls aren't exactly disgusted or mad at how you are approaching them. i was hoping it would feel a bit more "earned". in the sense that you had to build the girls up to the idea that, "yeah, i'm your brother or son and i'm gonna try to get in your pants. i can show you that incest can feel good".

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
crap, have to get the sister a dildo. don't tell me she is going to deflower herself. that will be a turn off if you can't be in her first.

edit: damn it, she does use the dildo. they both say she is still a virgin until she has sex with some one. i don't think that's how hymens work.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
crap, have to get the sister a dildo. don't tell me she is going to deflower herself. that will be a turn off if you can't be in her first.

edit: is mom masterbating with dildo a low chance RNG? i started to hunt that scene since day 50ish and straight went to bed if it didn't happen. now i'm at late 80s and she still hasn't masterbated. the door is never locked now and some times she's just plain not home on some days.

or is there a certain time of day? i'm checking first thing in the morning but i don't believe characters ever move from where they start that day.

just pics if it helps to figure out what i'm doing wrong. i'm just missing dildo. i found lube already.

I think this game is trolling us I can't get the Erotic novel neither the Mom dildo scene

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am stuck the mother wiill not come out of the bathroom you go in and she's naked but she tells you to get out as she is changing.

Mr.Ree6969

Oct 19, 2017
Guys help please... -After giving the erotic novel and talking to her at the kitchen table the next day after I sleep she is nowhere to be found.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
How do I make dad sleep?
to put sunscreen?
you need to check the thermostat in the right wall of the backyard door..talk to dad(he will lay down in couch) get the tv's remote volume down the tv then make the room cold by clicking the thermostat...then URRRAAA go to mom..
0x0.png

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
cant progress , can never find the parents room locked to get the dildo and i have progressed all the way with eve

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
Good game...hope for more updates and contents...maybe next time we can spend time in the condo..new scenes and characters...

so 6 hearts quest/event of Eve(mom)....
-first u need to get intelligence up to 50 % + to trigger the dialogue with Chuck(dad) to help u buy a condo for half the price (try to study in library when u have nothing to do in the early game for u to get the erotic novel that u will use in 4th heart quest/event of mom
-go and talk to mom in parent's room
-go talk to Chuckie in the living room to discuss about the condo>>if ur int is lower than 50% then he will say to u to study and read some books before helping you>>if u have enough int..then he will ask u to get job and get the half price of the condo w/c is 20k(do job or u can cheat by rpgmv editor or in to change money)
-go talk to mom in parent's room..after conversation with her, she will go down to the kitchen...follow her to get the conversation between her and chuckie about her moving with her...>>hehehe she wants the D!
- talk toher again in the parent's room
-either do job if u dnt want to cheat...or sleep or if u have the money(20k) go talk to chuckie downstairs again...
-he will go to the phone....either go outside or go to ur room then head back downstair...chuckie will go away to do stuffs
-go to parent's room and do the deeds with mom..YAY!!

Editor i use always for rpgm and rpgmv is rpgmveditor...i dnt remember where i downloaded it but credits and thanks for the creator and for the uploader of itXD
u also can use to edit money...u can edit stamina if u dont want to cheat money and do jobs but it can only be change for one day...next day it will reset to either 100 or 150 ^^~

i have save too down...92% complete..finish mom and sis 6 hearts..but i dont know what i can do next XD if anyone know pls notify me..^^~ love u guys and HAPPY GAMING!!!

Reactions: Gumby and diebold

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What’s the different between walkthrough 0.35 and 0.81? I want to start the game from beginning. Which of them would you recommend?

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
cant progress , can never find the parents room locked to get the dildo and i have progressed all the way with eve
key.png
@Gio try to find a day where the room isn't locked den search key near the lamp at the left side of d room...

Edit: XD so i just realize this key that u'll find here is for the Wine room in basementXD well to unlock room there and see the masturbation of mom and get the dildo...first you need to got to parent;s room when not locked and go to parent's bathroom to get the key for the parent's room in the black box..password:863....den when the room is locked use the key..get the scene with mom then get the dildo for sis' heart quest/event.(tounlock bathroom use wrench...need to have 5% intelligence to unlock it

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes