VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
But in 0.81 there are no hints about to grind MC‘s skills and money!?
@Hlextor its quite easy..if u have time and energy... just go to gym to gain strength(use to move certain object in the game.'.its in .81 ver walkthrough) go to library for intelligence and watch movie in theater to get charm....u can also gain charm and other stats by progressing the conversation with mom and sis...also by getting the theater girl to do bj and psyfcking u can get some stats... stats is not that important...u just need it for some quest but not too much..what u need is money..either do jobs always or cheat for moneyXDD

Reactions: Hlextor

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
@

You might of missed something as I think everyone should be at 100% by the end of the last mother quest. Maybe the next update will have the mother and daughter join the son at his new place for some party time.

@

The dad leaves to buy your place and while he's gone the mice will play so go have fun!!
I try to fuck mom again, but she just stands there next to the bed. What else to do?

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
why do you care? omg, don't tell me, you want to fuck dad too?!? haha
Asshole, I said what else because the mother doesnt let me fuck her again and it is not giving me any choice to fuck the mother again. The mother is just standing at the side of her bed.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I can't get the scene with the lock door when mom uses dildo and neither the erotic novel from the library help please. Idk what else to do I have money 100 days spent in the game and 100% to all 3 stats still I am stuck

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Is there more content after you get them both to fuck you? It says that you need to choose between them but he wishes he could have them both. I'm trying to find a way to progress but I honestly can't

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Asshole, I said what else because the mother doesnt let me fuck her again and it is not giving me any choice to fuck the mother again. The mother is just standing at the side of her bed.
heh i haven't played the update yet. i was joking... personally that dad just needs to be dropped into a hole and forgotten, he's an asshole.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm i take the car to the city and i get this straight from bat
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null.
at the beginning off the game ya right
and another thing savegames are personalised to the pc it whas created on whont show in loadmenu screen

DrakeZester

Jul 6, 2017
Couldn't find the key to wine cellar. Can anyone please help me? Did the other task like finding Pliers & Penetrating Catalyst

iBolit

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough or just 52 pages of discussion?.
Upd. sorry. I found it in starting post

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
hmmm i take the car to the city and i get this straight from bat
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null.
at the beginning off the game ya right
and another thing savegames are personalised to the pc it whas created on whont show in loadmenu screen
Don't go out the first day, stay home, talk to mom then to dad
Second day you can go work to earn money.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Good game...hope for more updates and contents...maybe next time we can spend time in the condo..new scenes and characters...

so 6 hearts quest/event of Eve(mom)....
-first u need to get intelligence up to 50 % + to trigger the dialogue with Chuck(dad) to help u buy a condo for half the price (try to study in library when u have nothing to do in the early game for u to get the erotic novel that u will use in 4th heart quest/event of mom
-go and talk to mom in parent's room
-go talk to Chuckie in the living room to discuss about the condo>>if ur int is lower than 50% then he will say to u to study and read some books before helping you>>if u have enough int..then he will ask u to get job and get the half price of the condo w/c is 20k(do job or u can cheat by rpgmv editor or in to change money)
-go talk to mom in parent's room..after conversation with her, she will go down to the kitchen...follow her to get the conversation between her and chuckie about her moving with her...>>hehehe she wants the D!
- talk toher again in the parent's room
-either do job if u dnt want to cheat...or sleep or if u have the money(20k) go talk to chuckie downstairs again...
-he will go to the phone....either go outside or go to ur room then head back downstair...chuckie will go away to do stuffs
-go to parent's room and do the deeds with mom..YAY!!

Editor i use always for rpgm and rpgmv is rpgmveditor...i dnt remember where i downloaded it but credits and thanks for the creator and for the uploader of itXD
u also can use to edit money...u can edit stamina if u dont want to cheat money and do jobs but it can only be change for one day...next day it will reset to either 100 or 150 ^^~

i have save too down...92% complete..finish mom and sis 6 hearts..but i dont know what i can do next XD if anyone know pls notify me..^^~ love u guys and HAPPY GAMING!!!
Like you I've 92% complete. Next day, Mom will have a sex-menu like your sister.

Reactions: ReistRudheart
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes