VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
meh.. thanks for help anyway :)
I ll just replace my save with a 100% one and pretend nothing happened.
And now just wait for the next update.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and it whasnt the first day but second day. however donot use your arrow keys when moving trough the city that's what was causing the witdh null error
also you canot use other peoples savegame it whill not find them when going 2 load screen.
and you can only use the save game from other when its given whit the seperate files

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
everyone keeps saying that there is two buttons in the garage but I am not seeing two but only one and at day 58

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
everyone keeps saying that there is two buttons in the garage but I am not seeing two but only one and at day 58
The two buttons are blue in color. You need the running shoes to access one of them. I honestly don't know if you can push both buttons down at the same time as I've not solved that puzzle as yet. I think maybe you can't.
The two buttons are:
Under the 3 zig zag pattern of boxes on the left side of the room (might be hidden by something that looks like a fire extinguisher).
Right at the bottom of the room (you need the running shoes for that one so you can push the heavier dark brown box). It's next to the thing that looks like a locker.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I get why you don't like these, but unlike most RPGMaker games, this dev uses a very small map. Aside from the walking in the house and driving the car, the rest of the game is very similar to how Renpy works.
the funny thing is that everybody complaining about the already seen and reviewed gameplay system of RPG's,but the continuous identical cg models on most of the ren'py games are fine, right?x'D

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
the funny thing is that everybody complaining about the already seen and reviewed gameplay system of RPG's,but the continuous identical cg models on most of the ren'py games are fine, right?x'D
your right...

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
Need help, it seems like I'm stuck. Both mom and dad are in the living room talking about the garage being dirty and dad watching tv all the time. What do I do to progress?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some use RPGM I think to rig the game so that the protagonist fails especially female protagonist. One's like Catherine's adventure which should be called Catherine's rigged molestation adventure. That is till you use RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe and unrigged their rigged stuff.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
The two buttons are blue in color. You need the running shoes to access one of them. I honestly don't know if you can push both buttons down at the same time as I've not solved that puzzle as yet. I think maybe you can't.
The two buttons are:
Under the 3 zig zag pattern of boxes on the left side of the room (might be hidden by something that looks like a fire extinguisher).
Right at the bottom of the room (you need the running shoes for that one so you can push the heavier dark brown box). It's next to the thing that looks like a locker.
I know there is a way to do so and have the shoes but I ONLY have ONE showing up not two and into 60 days

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes