VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this needs to end with mom and molly living in the condo and all 3 enjoying a hedonistic lifestyle of sex sex sex and of course more sex!

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
this needs to end with mom and molly living in the condo and all 3 enjoying a hedonistic lifestyle of sex sex sex and of course more sex!
With the son giving two middle finger salute to the lazy slob of a dad

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Mom's doing laundry and I gave the dildo to molly, now I want to push the box somewhere and I already found out he wants it in the down left corner. I pushed the box to nearly all locations.

Dana91

Feb 2, 2018
I really love this game, i wish developer expand map so he can include his other characters for example from The Family Hike, Aunt Deb's Show and Mother's Gangbang... Really good game, thanks for sharing latest version!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
the funny thing is that everybody complaining about the already seen and reviewed gameplay system of RPG's,but the continuous identical cg models on most of the ren'py games are fine, right?x'D
I tend to be very stand off-ish when you see the same models used for Renpy games for 2 reasons. 1st: Most devs seem to copy the previous dev only they do it worse and make you hate the models. 2nd: 99.9% of the time these same models must be on some kind of sale and so the shit devs in adult gaming can make quick cash in 1 or 2 months. Patreon is basically used as a savings system for most of these shit bastards.

"I can code but terrible at saving money... How can I do something with this?... Eureka!!!"

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I tend to be very stand off-ish when you see the same models used for Renpy games for 2 reasons. 1st: Most devs seem to copy the previous dev only they do it worse and make you hate the models. 2nd: 99.9% of the time these same models must be on some kind of sale and so the shit devs in adult gaming can make quick cash in 1 or 2 months. Patreon is basically used as a savings system for most of these shit bastards.

"I can code but terrible at saving money... How can I do something with this?... Eureka!!!"
for a good product there's no shortcuts,it's much better trying to wait to afford good stuff and create your unique style then buy(and not always ahaha)sale packs that everybody have and pretend to be developers,those are just copy-paste skills

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes