VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Does someone have a save to lend, i've played it for a while and i got stuck to Something (probably cause of my computer) so i can't see the rest of the story, so if someone got one nearly complete so i can see the scene, would be great ^^ Thanks

Elara

Jan 13, 2018
What is a chance to drop erotic novel ??
From your pc first buy library gold membership, then go study. it will drop then.

just started ... somebody know how to save and the other commands?
Not sure if you mean normal saving but this can be done when waking up in room in the morning.
theres a sparkling marker in the bottom corner of your room, walk over that to save.

DonChen123

Feb 20, 2018
Hello can someone please help. How do you get a house/condor/apartment ? Mum and sis wants to live with connor.
Im just going round in cirlces, any ideas ?

U

User_366808

Hello can someone please help. How do you get a house/condor/apartment ? Mum and sis wants to live with connor.
Im just going round in cirlces, any ideas ?
Talk to the Dad and he will tell you to get 20 grand for an apartment

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Talk to the Dad and he will tell you to get 20 grand for an apartment
I'm sorry but I gave him the big 20 and he was making a phone call, then he says he's going to do the paperwork and nothing happens anymore. Am I wrong somewhere?
sorry for my english, it's not very good.

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
I just started and figured out how to save, what do I do now where do I go? There is a severe lack of instructions going on here.

U

User_366808

I'm sorry but I gave him the big 20 and he was making a phone call, then he says he's going to do the paperwork and nothing happens anymore. Am I wrong somewhere?
sorry for my english, it's not very good.
Talk to Mom, sleep, go down to the living room and talk to Dad then talk to Mom again.

Everything else, READ THE WALK THROUGH. This game is pretty intuitive and don't be afraid to try everything. There is very little in the way of punishment in this game.

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I just started and figured out how to save, what do I do now where do I go? There is a severe lack of instructions going on here.
you have to talk to mom and sister, once a day.
then the mission will be activated.
Sorry, my English is not very good

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Talk to Mom, sleep, go down to the living room and talk to Dad then talk to Mom again.

Everything else, READ THE WALK THROUGH. This game is pretty intuitive and don't be afraid to try everything. There is very little in the way of punishment in this game.
Thank you, but now he says that I have to choose between mom and sister, what's going on after that?
I do not know how to choose.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes