VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

superic

Feb 20, 2018
I can't seem to get the erotic novel. The mom's hearts are at 4 already but the questline is acting as if the hears are at three.

I've spammed the library for days one end but can't get the erotic novel, did I break the game or something lol.
you need to buy (i dont remember exactly) but u need to go on ur pc and buy something about library

LittleMg

Jan 11, 2018
Is this the penetration catalyst? I have tried to pick everything up but no luck. Can't get that storage box in the yard open to get the clippers.

HELP.PNG

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@
If I remember correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

Correct before you can get the erotic novel you must first

LittleMg

Jan 11, 2018
@
If I remember correctly

@

Correct before you can get the erotic novel you must first
This one? I might just be an idiot, cause i still cant find it. HELP2.PNG

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I had all of the sister stuff done before then and later when the mom became available then I went after her. It could be that you should of did the sisters stuff first so that was done before starting on the mothers stuff as she came after the sister stuff was in the game and it might potentially mess up your game if you don't do it right.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Is this the penetration catalyst? I have tried to pick everything up but no luck. Can't get that storage box in the yard open to get the clippers.

View attachment 69992
No, the penetration catalyst was a small can right next to it. Look in your inventory. For the clippers, you'll need to get strong enough to move the water storage barrel off the tool bin.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
did the memory spike happened to only me? i know the rpgmaker ace/mv tends to have memory spike in their game - but this one spiked into 2-3 G Ram without reason...

neeo420

Feb 20, 2018
With all stats 100% in V0.81, it gives full access to MOM & Synthia in V0.94. Nothing need to do much. But Now game looks finished for me. Connor can move to condo with mom in this game? Or just buy with 20Grand?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he can buy, but not move yet. there is also the theater girl you can have sex with or give you a blowjob. no matter what some of us do though, we are stuck at 98% in 0.94.

DonChen123

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, i am stuck. after rubbed sunscreen on mum, she invites conner to shower, have to avoid dad. But when go upstairs the sister catches you. Then she stays outside you bedroom door and cannot leave. What must be done?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hello, i am stuck. after rubbed sunscreen on mum, she invites conner to shower, have to avoid dad. But when go upstairs the sister catches you. Then she stays outside you bedroom door and cannot leave. What must be done?
you need to climb out the window of your room and avoid dad/sis till you in moms room

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes