VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes
Nov 10, 2017
You have to order it on the main character pc, and then in the next day it will appear in a box outside your house.
Hello there @rampulla. I believe we have bug, i buy the bikini(shipping 7 days), in 6th day waiting the biking to delivered, i go to my room and order the drone, so the next day the only thing i was delivered is the bikini. And now i stuck like the [SIZE=4][B]@[/B]Ogresalad[/SIZE] says:

So I bought the drone, but it said "Your package has shipped and should be arriving soon." but it's been like 14 days and it hasn't shown up yet. Is this a bug, or is there something else I need to do?

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Hello there @rampulla. I believe we have bug, i buy the bikini(shipping 7 days), in 6th day waiting the biking to delivered, i go to my room and order the drone, so the next day the only thing i was delivered is the bikini. And now i stuck like the [SIZE=4][B]@[/B]Ogresalad[/SIZE] says:
If I'm not mistaken after you order something in the next day it shoud be in a box outside your house, if it isn't there then it must be a bug, but I never had any issues regarding that matter.

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck at sis playing games and say "Leave me alone! I'm concentrating".
someone can help me ?

What happen if Chuck anger level reach 100% ?

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
I wonder how it's going to end with the next update and how much new content will be added considering it's already at 98% (at least for me at the end of 0.94).

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
Okay , here it is!
Attaching the Walkthrough for the game.
You can also find it on my .

Edit: 02/02/2018
Update the guide to v0.81

New style of walkthrough, give me your thoughts!

Enjoy!

tyvm i need that walkthrough

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Omg this game is so annoying! I'm still struck with the erotic novel from library. I visit the library everday and waste 20 energy but not getting the erotic novel. The ODD is higher than Powerball.

Anyone know how to get the erotic novel quick without playing forever

khanistan

Sep 2, 2017
Omg this game is so annoying! I'm still struck with the erotic novel from library. I visit the library everday and waste 20 energy but not getting the erotic novel. The ODD is higher than Powerball.

Anyone know how to get the erotic novel quick without playing forever
After buying the library card from your computer, I got it the very next time I went to the library.

Reactions: coolboy88

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - loved this game right up to the last update, and then it all went to @!#$ on the Mac version. Can't play old saves. Saves moved from in game folder to new folder in the Library. Found it. Then name changed from RPGMV[filename] to RPGMVMySummer[filename]. Still not compatible. Can't start a new game and get a save past day 4 without errors of width=null. Can't cheat, can't play...ARRGH! Tried 3 different downloads. Done. I do not want to play the entire game again without being able to bypass some of the grind, but can't see a way around it. Seems (to me) to only be PC compatible...too bad...

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes