VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yay! New update. Boo - Mac version still broken...width=null (trying to drive to town after morning of day 4) and no way to get saves from any version to work - last version that worked for Mac was 0.81...something changed after that one...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Updated OP.
Thanks can you please change the thanks to include me? Trying to get my junior uploader status back so i can finally get to full uploader. Trouble is alot of the time no one states who provided links so i get demoted lol

Reactions: Hoboy

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Will the developer switch to Ren'Py or similar engine in new games or is he determined to stick with RPGM?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I wanna do the girl from the mall, movie attendant? Shes cute and has a nice body! Crazy but cute. Other then having to grind it out for about 3 hours (being sarcastic) things start to shape up. The walkthrough includes a saved game that skips past all the grindy mess, but that because the walkthrough is only good if you use the saved game. Not really a comprehensive walkthrough!

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I suppose the other endings are one where you choose only the mother and the other where you only choose the sister?

Also is there a way to cheat?, this game is grindy AF.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes