VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man that erotic novell truly is a bitch to find, I've been wasting a shitload of energy in the library and still no book :(

Benares

May 12, 2017
help me guys, i'm stuck.
i started from the beginning following the walthrough. done Molly.
I was lucky enough to get the erotic novel pretty soon but once i gave it to Eve nothing happens.
According to the WT i should sleep a couple of days and wake up in the middle of the night but i slept for 10 days and nothing happens, Eve disappeared from the map.
what can i do?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
help me guys, i'm stuck.
i started from the beginning following the walthrough. done Molly.
I was lucky enough to get the erotic novel pretty soon but once i gave it to Eve nothing happens.
According to the WT i should sleep a couple of days and wake up in the middle of the night but i slept for 10 days and nothing happens, Eve disappeared from the map.
what can i do?
Don't really know I just finally got that book (after buying the gold card) and everything just worked out fine for me

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i got sis and mom ending but always end up with 1 of them only. and i saw there were 3 ending how to get the last ending?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Just started playing this. First of all - GRINDING... But what really makes me frustrated is that fatass dad, I just gave him 1000$ and he still grounded me. Fuck him.
you have to give him at least 4000$ to get 0% if i remember well from the walkthrough

EDIT: of course,if you're 100% or close ;)

manneychin

May 8, 2017
What is the difference between v.0.98 and v.0.94? In the 0.94, I have got kinda like all the events and reached 100% ...
In 0.94 you could reach 100% and exhaust all story play but then you were stuck in a loop without being given a proper ending sequence. 0.98 fixes that by adding 3 possible endings (mom, sis, mom+sis). As far as I could tell, 0.98 doesn't add any new game play, just the endings.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Kind of stuck here. 0.98 seems to load any given day as 'the last day'. I don't have enough money to buy the condo. Even if I go back to old saves, it's still 'the last day' and I only get Molly. Is this a bug, or can someone share a save with $20K+?

EDIT: Save Editor to the rescue. That's one handy site.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Nope, still stuck. I buy the condo, Chuck and Mom say all the stuff about Mom moving in with me, I fuck Mom, but every time I go to bed MC thinks "I wish I had more time to win over Mom" and I just get the Molly ending. Frustrating.

Reactions: BillyKidd
D

Deleted member 45040

In 0.94 you could reach 100% and exhaust all story play but then you were stuck in a loop without being given a proper ending sequence. 0.98 fixes that by adding 3 possible endings (mom, sis, mom+sis). As far as I could tell, 0.98 doesn't add any new game play, just the endings.
Yep that's all folks once you hand over the money to dad its game over....pretty small update

lilgamer123

Nov 18, 2017
Nope, still stuck. I buy the condo, Chuck and Mom say all the stuff about Mom moving in with me, I fuck Mom, but every time I go to bed MC thinks "I wish I had more time to win over Mom" and I just get the Molly ending. Frustrating.
you have to talk to the mom again

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes