VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I suppose the other endings are one where you choose only the mother and the other where you only choose the sister?

Also is there a way to cheat?, this game is grindy AF.

Yup. One way is to use There you can change money and all the stats. It takes a little trial and error to get the correct numbers to choose as they aren't labelled, but if you level them to all different values early on it makes it easier to find them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Another way is to use rpg maker save edit load it up select the save and alter what you can. There is a hidden tab to unlock and search for stuff as well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Some take awhile to get so you just have to keep sleeping and checking till it's delivered. I think they say how long it'll take to get something.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
You finally have sex with the characteres? Well, it's time to end the game then.
What the actual fuck? Why does it seem that western devs are too incompetent to write storys (especially the incest ones) with sex in it and not only a million foreplay scenes?
I'm geniunely sad of this development. ;_;

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see nothing wrong with the game I'm hoping in the last update that you'll be able to take both mom and sis with you and leave fat ass all alone. Not that he would probably notice anyway.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Kind of been waiting for content before playing, I do like the models.
Not really sure about the clicky map though.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Any particular way to get the dildo? I cant seem to be able to catch Eve using it.. I have the room key and spent like 30 day walking in-out, but no masturbation.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any help on the garage part , i can't figure out how to get to the penetrating Catalyst :(

Sep 8, 2017
Just started playing this. First of all - GRINDING... But what really makes me frustrated is that fatass dad, I just gave him 1000$ and he still grounded me. Fuck him.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes