VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is out for £23 dollar patreons, I got it last time but broke this time, lei. Don't know if it contains the endings or if that's saved for V1.00 though

Reactions: SpiderManBR

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Update
mac
pc
linux
Sorry have not got time to create other links. @TCMS @Ryahn can you create some links and post to op please

Updates for V0.98...

• Added some more clarification text.
  • Fixed Synthia’s completion % not counting - If you’re 12% shy of 100% you need to go back and do Synthia (both bj and fucking) again
  • All 3 endings added (5 total animations)

NOTE: To retain your save files on PC please extract or move your downloaded files into the exact same location as your previous installation. Mac saves will automatically work.

This is not the final version 1.0 will be the final version no date on release yet. But he has stated there will be bug fixes, minor changes, possible new content and possible bonuses
P,s My inbox is not a walkthrough request thread. More over the request is mute as theres a walkthrough in op

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Wow....just wow....
Bit of fun with Synthia (which had been done and counted), now has to be redone....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I thought some of the other updates this month were short... :FeelsBadMan:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow....just wow....
Bit of fun with Synthia (which had been done and counted), now has to be redone....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I thought some of the other updates this month were short... :FeelsBadMan:
Well it was to be expected tbh he has hinted at already being about 3 months into development of a new game

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Well it was to be expected tbh he has hinted at already being about 3 months into development of a new game
Sorry, not read any of his hints/posts or whatever.
Guess I was expecting a little more at the condo than we got.
Hey hum...love the crazy art of his games and comics and it was his Visiting Aunt Sara that resulted in me finding this place (so now you all know who to blame :p), so I can't complain too much.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, not read any of his hints/posts or whatever.
Guess I was expecting a little more at the condo than we got.
Hey hum...love the crazy art of his games and comics and it was his Visiting Aunt Sara that resulted in me finding this place (so now you all know who to blame :p), so I can't complain too much.
Well so far we have had teasers about possible sequel. however he has stated he wants to do another aunt game or a new game first

Reactions: kiteares

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
can you guys help me because I didn't keep up with the updates so what update is after version 0.60 to 0.98?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes