VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Im Playing on Android, can anyone write out the exact steps to getting the 3 some as save file wont work omn android., ive done both separately, but cant get the two of them together, do i need to have the $20000 in place before, i get to the endings, If i dont fuck mum wait to upload the virus then fuck sis, i end up with sis. and it says i wish i could've spent more time with mum??? Or i can follow mum through to the end and end up with mum. ???any help much appreciated thanks.

Jul 28, 2017
I must admit, for a strange reason i liked the sister a thousand times more than the mom - even though im into milfs - i guess the sister has a bodytype that isn't seen around too much so it has more of a novelty factor, i wonder if there are more games where i can see characters like sis...

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
If you did it with both at same time, please put walkthrough for last bit on here, as I can only get both separately...thanks

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Link to android version?

People said they have the android version but i can not find the link.
Do an online search then! Not hard to find either. Just remember....

Google is your "friend"..

[Other search engines are available...]

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Ok I've now played this through to the end 3 times once with mum and sex scene at end once with sis with sex scene at end and once when I chose both....however on the Android version connorI says"" let's get out of here" and the game ends completely ,back to desktop of the pad almost like a crash...is there a 3 some sex scene ?????or is this supposed to happen???

Reactions: BarracudaSeven

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Odd question. Does nyone have saves right before each of the moments when you have sex with the mother? I like the artwork and hte animations but I would kill to have the text associated with those moments.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes