VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii boys. İ just finished mom scenes. But sis still wants some moodlight. Couldnt find how to do that.
Nevermind , i fixed the problem. Thx

TheKaizer

Dec 22, 2018
I'm currently at day 53 or 54 at roughly 86% and doing level 6 of Molly's quest. On my way to Tech Support I keep getting " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null". Not sure what to do but this is kinda frustrating to be unable to continue after several hours of playing.

Reactions: stich1898

Kangim

Nov 8, 2018
How to get job to complete mom last heart. I mean chuck give me 2 thing to do so that I can buy my condo and one is gym and other is stop being lazy and get the job but I have worked everywhere in the map but still showing I need job so please tell me how to get the job.

Reactions: misterday

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Give him money to keep him sweet, if you go to gym, work, and do your chores everyday his anger drops slowly, but to make it rapidly drop, pay rent about 3000. Hope it helps

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I'm currently at day 53 or 54 at roughly 86% and doing level 6 of Molly's quest. On my way to Tech Support I keep getting " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null". Not sure what to do but this is kinda frustrating to be unable to continue after several hours of playing.
Well, in my case I close the game and open again

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Really nice game! first time I play this... I was avoiding the game because I read it was step shit but after playing the Aunt Sara game I should have known that it wasn't like that, I got the best ending (mom and sis) but for some reason only 96% anyway, can't wait to play the next NLT game once it's finished, they already have two good full games, you can't say that about all the other devs out there.

Reactions: Valronn

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can save? ESC doesn't seem to work and I've been repeating the same thing over and over again.
Please Help:cry::cry:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can save? ESC doesn't seem to work and I've been repeating the same thing over and over again.
Please Help:cry::cry:
I think you can only save every morning at the "glowing" spot in your room. Or is it every night? In any case if I remember correctly its only at 1 time a day in your bedroom

Reactions: Axcel McAver

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
i am stucked in room, dad have grounded me, seems like loop, i did not do chore,

any ideas how to escape?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes