VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

tslmachine

Apr 22, 2019
How is the code (301) found to Molly's phone? Is it just some brute force hack or lucky guess that came out of the sky or is there any detail in the game as to find it?
You do sort of brute force it. If you didn't notice, the numbers 1, 3 and 0 on the screen had marks on them because Molly keyed in her code while having cheetos fingers. 3 digits with 3 possible numbers which means there are only a few possible combinations to try.

Ashelia1234

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to reach 100%? The ending scene keep showing 82%.
Eve and Molly have 6 heart, I can choose Eve or Molly or Harem ending.
I've seen 2 scenes with Synthia.
All 3 stats are at 100%.
What did I miss?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it possible to reach 100%? The ending scene keep showing 82%.
Eve and Molly have 6 heart, I can choose Eve or Molly or Harem ending.
I've seen 2 scenes with Synthia.
All 3 stats are at 100%.
What did I miss?
Not 100% sure about this but I think it was bugged

Keeponpluggin

Aug 16, 2019
You do sort of brute force it. If you didn't notice, the numbers 1, 3 and 0 on the screen had marks on them because Molly keyed in her code while having cheetos fingers. 3 digits with 3 possible numbers which means there are only a few possible combinations to try.
yeah i didn't notice that shit at all! at least 6 possible combinations is better than 999

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Wanna see more with that milf. Maybe a part 2 with them living together and constantly fucking.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Something of note, there is no mention of using the penetrating catalyst to open the storage box after moving the rain catcher off it in the walkthrough.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I know I'm late to the party here, but this was a pretty awesome game. Too short, though. Wish there was more.

If anyone is interested, I've attached a save. It's day 50 (94%), both women are at six hearts and the MC is in his bedroom. From here, you can go to Eve's (Mom's) room or Molly's (Sister's) room and enjoy their menu of options, take a trip into town and bang Synthia at the movie theatre, or click on the bed to advance to the next day and get your choice of three endings. Enjoy!

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I have completed it and I can get the 3 finals. But I only have 96%. I don't know why I can't get 100%.

Anyway, the game is very good. I miss being able to save at any time and a traditional gallery, but NLT women designs never disappoint. The 3D scenes are of very good quality.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I have completed it and I can get the 3 finals. But I only have 96%. I don't know why I can't get 100%.

Anyway, the game is very good. I miss being able to save at any time and a traditional gallery, but NLT women designs never disappoint. The 3D scenes are of very good quality.
I think... that 96% is how far you get before your final decision. That last 4% is the finale, I think, so it never really shows up on your save.

Reactions: Johnny1507

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hey there mate. I downloaded the save you provided. Extracted and copied it in the saves folder of my game. But when I open the game it's asking me to start a new game. Did I do something wrong??
I know I'm late to the party here, but this was a pretty awesome game. Too short, though. Wish there was more.

If anyone is interested, I've attached a save. It's day 50 (94%), both women are at six hearts and the MC is in his bedroom. From here, you can go to Eve's (Mom's) room or Molly's (Sister's) room and enjoy their menu of options, take a trip into town and bang Synthia at the movie theatre, or click on the bed to advance to the next day and get your choice of three endings. Enjoy!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey there mate. I downloaded the save you provided. Extracted and copied it in the saves folder of my game. But when I open the game it's asking me to start a new game. Did I do something wrong??
I do not know, sorry. I've only ever posted saves once before... maybe I screwed it up.

Anyone else try it? Tips/suggestions for either of us?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes