VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I do not know, sorry. I've only ever posted saves once before... maybe I screwed it up.

Anyone else try it? Tips/suggestions for either of us?
ohhh well nvm. Its working now. I deleted my old saves, renamed your save from file2 to file1 and then it was working. Tho in game it was showing as 0% progress but whem you load the save it works fine and the game is at 96% completion. So thanx for the file. peace.

Reactions: thwartme

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ohhh well nvm. Its working now. I deleted my old saves, renamed your save from file2 to file1 and then it was working. Tho in game it was showing as 0% progress but whem you load the save it works fine and the game is at 96% completion. So thanx for the file. peace.
You need the save file and also the global.rpgsave ...

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
I would really like to see this sister in future content. But seems unlikely. Maybe she shows up in Treasure of Nadia

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
For everyone in the thread, it is possible to get 100%. Make sure to buy all of the possible upgrades and get every chest. There is a chest that spawns in the mom's room on day 48, and a chest in the basement that only appears if you have cinnamon in your inventory.

• Angry
Reactions: SlamJammin

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
How do I 'Give' Eve or Molly anything? I purchased Garlic but when I select Give the options are empty.
The garlic can only be given automatically if Eve is asking for a sauce ingredient as part of her quest. The Give option is only used for giving items from the gift category that increase the heart level of Molly and Eve.

Reactions: churchmom

odino

Aug 14, 2017

you can use this link if using torrent its got app for mobile too
till someone update main page here
its version 1.0 not 0.2

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I enjoyed this one from NLT Media. But, having played Lust Epidemic first this one was underwhelming. For RPGM games, NLT goes above and beyond in making the platform more bearable. That said I wish there were a lot more scenes and especially more pose changes and generally a longer end scene. Again, coming from the end scene of Lust Epidemic everything pales in comparison!

NLT Media IMHO deserves more support and I suggest he/she/team consider a SubscribeStar(in addition to Patreon) page instead of these hurdles that patreon creates for this genre developer.

I'd also like to add that the model for Eve(mom) is incredibly hot and I'm hoping she appears in future titles! Molly's cute too and she can also come along ;)

It's a damn shame this dev doesn't have more supporters than ICSTOR IMO.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
dont use torrent its impposible to save the glowing star never show up

umm found how to save in it you can save anywhere shortkey is ~ hehe

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes