VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
And what is the big advantage of Mega? The two services I mentioned also offer a high download speed and are also free, so what's your problem?

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
And what is the big advantage of Mega? The two services I mentioned also offer a high download speed and are also free, so what's your problem?
I'm reminding the author of the thread that his links were taken down so that he can reupload.
Also what's your big deal man? You've been awfully been rude with your words.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Well, I'm just wondering why you need to draw attention to something like this when there are TWO (and not just one as you wrote) full alternatives to download. In addition to that, you asked to make this available again via MEGA. MEGA is a bit more complicated to download than the other two hosters: with such a file size you need an account and maybe also the corresponding app (at least I have it installed on my computer).

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm stuck with the boxes in the garage, I got the first button on the floor but I can't figure out how to move the boxes to be able to get both buttons

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Eve goes full throttle cutting leaf, I can't keep up trowing them in trash bag 1 by 1. Is this influencing story in any way?

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
Well, I'm just wondering why you need to draw attention to something like this when there are TWO (and not just one as you wrote) full alternatives to download. In addition to that, you asked to make this available again via MEGA. MEGA is a bit more complicated to download than the other two hosters: with such a file size you need an account and maybe also the corresponding app (at least I have it installed on my computer).
Go take out your personal frustration somewhere else. That guy had put a very genuine point. If you think mega is complicated and needs app to download then you are just a noob. And mega has benefits over other sites and more than half the people prefer it. Just bcoz you are stupid does not mean that you can come here and say whatever you feel like.

Reactions: silver6522

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
hmm, "width of null" error when I loaded save (walked outside, cleaned pool, walked to car without entering house) could not upload save (wrong extension?)

edit; going through the house to car worked fine

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It happened to me too, I extracted them a second time using only the Archive Utility app and they worked perfectly. :)
After the extraction it's also possible that the app doesn't work immediately even if you obtain the default open/close message from the OS and click on Open ( the icon appear on the dock but the game don't run anyway).
Close the game and open another game that work, then close it and then retry open the other game, the second time it work (at least for me worked). :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some problem in rl i download this game almost an year ego. But only now i have the possiblity to play it.
So after i play the lust epidemic now i switch to this :LOL: damn treasure of Nadia remember me to play all this awesome game.
Anyway i need some info. I see that this game is really differentr form Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.
The game give me days and energy. I just need to understand... the days have a limit? Can i increse energy?
I also see that the MC have 3 states:
Strenght - GYM
Intelligence - ???
Charisma - ???
Also this limites in save is really sad. I mean i can save only one time a day... why?
Can someone give me some advice and help to understand this days and energy things?
I also download the walk, i do not understand if is a finish walkthrough, but at last help a bit. Or at last i hope XD
Thank you

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I don't remember about Intelligence or Charisma, the thing with energy is that you can't increase but you can do/buy some things to reduce the amount of energy each thing costs

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't remember about Intelligence or Charisma, the thing with energy is that you can't increase but you can do/buy some things to reduce the amount of energy each thing costs
And for the days? Can I play freely, or are there restrictions on the days? I mean I don't wish there was some sort of time limit on days.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Go take out your personal frustration somewhere else. That guy had put a very genuine point. If you think mega is complicated and needs app to download then you are just a noob. And mega has benefits over other sites and more than half the people prefer it. Just bcoz you are stupid does not mean that you can come here and say whatever you feel like.
Oh, did I hit a nerve there? Anyway, I stick to it: The game is available at two hosters, where you can download it fast and for free. Nobody has to complain just because it's no longer online at Mega and at the same time claim something untrue.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i finally finish also this game. If I try to compare it to Lust Epidemic, this game it is less satisfying than the other.
Lest start with this frustrating mom minigame the developer give us! Believe me it was an incredible frustration. The minigame is not at all balanced, in the third wave of cutting grass, the woman was so fast that it was almost impossible to keep up with her. I had to redo the minigame almost 50 times up and down. And every 10 attempts I almost cursed God! And in a game where you should happly fap this is not good! Another frustrating thing is the rng that this game have! Really try to being able to find the damned locked parents room door is a frustration never seen before. I save at day 30 and try to look the door. But nothing the time end and i need to reload the save. And i try again and again and nothing! I mean i finish the time like 4 time! And the door was always open. So what the rng is set at 0.01%? In the end I had to renucinate and finish the 6 heart mother directly first, so I could get the dildo easier. Or the door have some specific thing to achive, or the rng is really too low.

Writing of the plot was less exciting and a little credible. I mean this guy in less then 2 month need to fuck his mother and sister. For a thing like that, someone need more time. I mean need event much bigger then the one in this game. In the lust epidemic the thing was good, because with the serum the thing was more credible. I mean if in rl something like serum existed, surelly someone can achive in so short time all the thing the MC done. But here, just a fee sweet talk, some gift and they open the legs? I mean with normal girls/women the thing is ok. But in a incest story? Also if them was step the thing is to short. The Dad is always at home! Really this is the thing that really make me... what? And the rent? Every day i need to pay like 200$.
Ofc if you raise stronght, the % become less. Or if you work. But in a game with so short time, you have to be too much strategic. After some in game days i see how the thing go and... yeah use the rpgmakereditor and put like 90.000$ and play it easy. I do not like to cheat so much, but in this game really i need to use it.

Anyway the game is good, good sex scene. But Lust epidemic and Treasure of Nadia they are indeed much superior.
I can understand that ToN is superior is the lastes game in the series.
But Lust Epidemic comes before this. Just do not understand why the developer do not use the serum also in this. I mean the MC can buy the serum from the MC of Lust epidemic, so the thing would have changed radically.

Anyway good game Thank you

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes