VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

rakijator

May 2, 2020
Is there any way to save a game? I'm not really a fan of energy mechanics, but I'd like to give it a try if there's a way to save.

bobigorenca

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I share you today my (uncompleted) save of My Summer with Mom & Sis. I reach the 88% and you can unlock the 3 ending.

1. I don't kow how increase my game progression, I'm stuck at 88%... So if you know why let me know !
  2. In the v0.81 Walkthrough it say : "You can find Molly in her room and repeat some ofthe sex scenes as many as you want." but when I finish the last scene, and I talk to her I can do nothing. Even with Eve.
Here the README of my save :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here the link : Mega

Or you can download directly below the archive.

Sorry if my English is not the best, I try to improve it :)

Have fun and Kind Regards,
SoulReaper.
you need to share the config file too for the save to work

Reactions: TempTitle

guts28

Feb 29, 2020
Hello All, I donMt know what's happening. On a MAC, it seems impossible to even start the game. I d/l the game, fix permissions with the "chmod" command, as described in the "Mac Permission fix" link...Click on the icon, I look at the icon "jumping" in the dock...and after some "jumping" the icon disappear and that's it. I'm running macOS Catalin 10.15.4 on a macbook pro mid2014. If someone knows how to fix this, it will be very apperciated....
Yeah me too, but for me the window comes on for a second and closes before the game can even start. The error message is "nwjs quit unexpectedly"

Reactions: JCDC85

j'aimal

May 15, 2020
you can help yourself for the scene of the (hey mom. let's do something tonight)
(i'm don't know dear . i'm not really in the mood)

HansReaper

Apr 8, 2018
How do you open the rusty storage? Some said stamina but mines at 60 and can't

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out

Last edited:

Hornyboy0071

Apr 24, 2020
If you dont mind playing the inferior Ren'py version I was able to figure out some console commands.

May not be worth it tho as it is suuuuper buggy in Ren'py

Money
game_state.party.gold = 99999
Strength
game_state.variables.variable_values[10] = 99
Intel
game_state.variables.variable_values[11] = 99
Charisma
game_state.variables.variable_values[12] = 99

You can also use the console to give yourself items by index. You can find the indexs in rpgmdata/www/data/items.json

Hope this helps

EDIT:
PS energy is game_state.variables.variable_values[8] = 99
why there is o sound in game

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I Save? I've tried the usual methods and no result. (Currently, I do not have a working mouse.)
So far no response to this reasonable question and several others have asked the same thing. Is there a way of saving or not? There doesn't even seem to be an auto-save, although I freely admit I may have missed something.

Update: Ok, I solved it. You can save after you sleep the first night. I was trying to save at my interactions with Molly and Eve on the first day.

It's rather an unusual system and unexpected, which is confusing people.

Update 2: When I got into the car to drive into town, when the map came up, I got an error message and the game froze.
- Happened a second time on a replay. This time on the 7th day, when I got into the car on the Molly's Phone Quest, the error showed up again when I clicked on the map. Known bug?
- 3rd time on same quest but different day. Can't advance in the game with this problem.
- Going back on this thread, I see that other users have asked about this problem, but as far as I see, there's never been a response to their requests for help. As I said above, the error is making the game unplayable past a certain level, but others are obviously completing it, so there must be a solution. But as far as I can see, there's not even the courtesy of any reply.

Oh, well. There's plenty of other games that actually work. I don't HAVE to play this crap.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Stuck with the Erotic Novel and do not have one to give mother. Yes, I have Library card and Intelligence is 100%. Library never gives it to me. Time after time I have gone there, nothing.

Anyone know how to edit the items.json file so the game will give me one?

Last edited:

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
Stuck with the Erotic Novel and do not have one to give mother. Yes, I have Library card and Intelligence is 100%. Library never gives it to me. Time after time I have gone there, nothing.

Anyone know how to edit the items.json file so the game will give me one?
u can try over here

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
So far no response to this reasonable question and several others have asked the same thing. Is there a way of saving or not? There doesn't even seem to be an auto-save, although I freely admit I may have missed something.

Update: Ok, I solved it. You can save after you sleep the first night. I was trying to save at my interactions with Molly and Eve on the first day.

It's rather an unusual system and unexpected, which is confusing people.

Update 2: When I got into the car to drive into town, when the map came up, I got an error message and the game froze.
- Happened a second time on a replay. This time on the 7th day, when I got into the car on the Molly's Phone Quest, the error showed up again when I clicked on the map. Known bug?
- 3rd time on same quest but different day. Can't advance in the game with this problem.
- Going back on this thread, I see that other users have asked about this problem, but as far as I see, there's never been a response to their requests for help. As I said above, the error is making the game unplayable past a certain level, but others are obviously completing it, so there must be a solution. But as far as I can see, there's not even the courtesy of any reply.

Oh, well. There's plenty of other games that actually work. I don't HAVE to play this crap.
I aleady do the 3 endings from scracth and neve get an error like you do, i use to playe my Keyboard so probably the error is related to the mouse use

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
u can try over here
I looked through that. The Erotic Novel is ID #40. There is no way to give myself an item using that editor, but I found another site that would.

Now I have the novel and can finally continue playing.

Thanx

Last edited:
Reactions: Papá Tejón
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes