VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
I'm completing the game on 74% only and always ends up with Molly.

Do I need to get all items and upgrades as well as maxing out my stats in order for 100% completion?

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
very silly question but i cant progress , can even find molly to start the quest as per walkthrough. please help

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I finally beat this game and got the great ending @ 88% I don't care it isn't 100% I found all the boxes. did the movies chick both scenes. even worked all the jobs? Be nice to have 100%. Save is at the day you buy the condo but haven't done Mom or Sis. Any suggestions is appreciated but no biggie (y)

Necrikus

Jun 27, 2018
Somehow I got the "Best Ending" with both girls at a 92% completion. I have no clue what that remaining 8% is, and that bothers me on a deep level. If someone has an idea of how to get 100%, please let us all know.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Strange that I got all upgrades, all stats at 100%, both scenes from Synthia and all the red boxes with money in them, both mom and sis 6 heart quests completed, yet I only have 88% completed? Also the walkthrough was an E for effort. A lot of stuff that I needed to know was not anywhere to be found in it.

7d98ed83ec

Mar 23, 2020
Got 98% completion. Used cheat engine for the hedge clipping mini game. No idea what's missing.
For those asking about the switches in the storage room/garage.

Necrikus

Jun 27, 2018
Huh, I kind of gave up on that box puzzle. Just concluded it was a scrapped element or something and that it wasn't even meant to be finished in the final build.

With that picture, I was able to figure it out, but that only raised my score up by 2% to get 94%. So now that missing 6% will haunt me.

Phathien2108

Oct 14, 2017
Hi all - Really love this game but can only get 98% complete and day 51. I am missing the Chest in the Basement but cannot find it. Anyone able to help? Chest in Bedroom appeared on day 49 which based on above means Basement can only be on one of last 3 days yet didn't for me. is there a trigger?
Me too, I replay this game many times but 98% is the highest score i can get. Im missing the Chest in the Basement that I saw in some pics it will appear near the washing machine. I dunno how this chest will be unlocked. Need to help please.

Here i can share some tips for new gamer
1. Dad will ask you to do chores when his anger is >=25%. Go to work and do chores will reduce his anger. or click to him to pay rent if you have lot of money.
2. Try to buy gym membership 500% in computer and Multi Vitamin pack 1200$ as soon as possible which can help you get 4% for each time to workout at Gym.
3. To decrease energy cost and increase money when working: General Store: Str & Cha. Auto Shop: Str & Int. Tech: Int & Cha. Theater: Cha.
4. Try to max strength as soon as possible.
5. Password of safe in parent's bathroom: 863. Try to unlock this safe soon to get room key.
6. Password of Molly's phone: 301

Last edited:
Reactions: holytaint

Cheldow

Mar 9, 2020
43625_um.png
O que outras pessoas estão dizendoCan someone help me ? happened to me when I tried to save the game on day 2

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Hello All, I donMt know what's happening. On a MAC, it seems impossible to even start the game. I d/l the game, fix permissions with the "chmod" command, as described in the "Mac Permission fix" link...Click on the icon, I look at the icon "jumping" in the dock...and after some "jumping" the icon disappear and that's it. I'm running macOS Catalin 10.15.4 on a macbook pro mid2014. If someone knows how to fix this, it will be very apperciated....

SoulsReapers

Dec 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I share you today my (uncompleted) save of My Summer with Mom & Sis. I reach the 88% and you can unlock the 3 ending.

1. I don't kow how increase my game progression, I'm stuck at 88%... So if you know why let me know !
  2. In the v0.81 Walkthrough it say : "You can find Molly in her room and repeat some ofthe sex scenes as many as you want." but when I finish the last scene, and I talk to her I can do nothing. Even with Eve.
Here the README of my save :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here the link :

Or you can download directly below the archive.

Sorry if my English is not the best, I try to improve it :)

Have fun and Kind Regards,
SoulReaper.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes