VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone else get an Error message when they try to drive to town?

"Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"

Any solution?

Update: I tried a brand-new update and a different sequence of events and STILL got the error as soon as the map came up. Can't go to Town with this error, and therefore the game's unplayable past this point.

Last edited:

Vladius

Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone else get an Error message when they try to drive to town?

"Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"

Any solution?

Update: I tried a brand-new update and a different sequence of events and STILL got the error as soon as the map came up. Can't go to Town with this error, and therefore the game's unplayable past this point.
Same problem here. Tried a few things like changing window size, not using mouse, waiting 2 or more days to leave the house, but nothing worked. Don't know what to do.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Same problem here. Tried a few things like changing window size, not using mouse, waiting 2 or more days to leave the house, but nothing worked. Don't know what to do.
And it doesn't look like we're going to find out, either.

Oh, well. As I said before, there's PLENTY of other games that actually WORK. I don't have to play this crap.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
WOW! This game is actually shit.

You really allow the player to get stuck in the garage? Why would you design it so you could push a box in front of the door and have no way out of that situation?
Because this game is a Dark Souls clone.
Git gud scrub.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
WOW! This game is actually shit.

You really allow the player to get stuck in the garage? Why would you design it so you could push a box in front of the door and have no way out of that situation?
Learn to save, maybe?
Just a little bug/defect. Give me the name of your favorite game/software, and I'll give you one page of similar bugs which you don't complain about.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
interesting that this step by step is only for sis.ma mom has no tips.kkkkk. lost now.

The 0.8 Walkthrough (linked in the OP) details both routes and just cuts out the very end of Eve's route (I imagine the maker for that walkthrough came up with other things to do)

But, as I made a point to go after her, I figured it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This game is a fucking dumpster fire. No clues whatsoever about what makes "dad" less angry, and oh by the way he gets angry exponentially fast, at which point you're eternally grounded which is effectively a game over. It's also an unbelievable grind-fest, FYI. You have to talk "correctly" to the girls around you eleventy billion times to see any change in affection levels. I'm all for mom/sys games but this absolutely takes the cake at being the shittiest of them all.

Reactions: hentai charley

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This game is a fucking dumpster fire. No clues whatsoever about what makes "dad" less angry, and oh by the way he gets angry exponentially fast, at which point you're eternally grounded which is effectively a game over. It's also an unbelievable grind-fest, FYI. You have to talk "correctly" to the girls around you eleventy billion times to see any change in affection levels. I'm all for mom/sys games but this absolutely takes the cake at being the shittiest of them all.
The father is pretty simple, pay him and his anger goes down.

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
i have the same problem bro what can i do with this? i cant sunscreen eve because he is nit on the couch he is stabding keep saying, staying busy connir and the items pops up.
You need turn off the air conditioner and Use a remote control to turn the TV down
Step1:talk to dad.dad nit on the couch
Step2:turn off the air conditioner
Step3:Use a remote control to turn the TV down
Step4:Talk to dad again.Dad sleep
Step5:Talk to Mom

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes