Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,298 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
I'm ready to give it a chance.
If I don't like it, I'll delet it. And if it's great... Yey!
Agreed. Something is better than nothing. And if it's no good we don't have to play it. I was so disappointed when the game was abandoned so if it means the game is getting revived I don't think we have the right to complain if it's slightly different because we're not doing anything about it getting abandoned so why rag on some one who is. Really hope this guy comes back and finishes this because after my disappointment of it being abandoned he got my hopes up. EDK5r-rWkAESN7P.jpg

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I hope the development is going fine, this game is one of my best game that I played so far. the daughter is so hot and beautiful

Reactions: B-52reloaded

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Has he responded since Aug 31st? It rather looks as if he did with his plans, what the original author did with theirs....abandoned.

Last edited:

Elyx_

May 7, 2017
Personally, I thought that this topic sounded too good to be true from the start. I really enjoyed the game and was quite disappointed when I saw it was abandoned. And I feel like the OP just hyped a bunch of people and bolted. I could be wrong, but it's been like 6 months and there was no indication of any progress whatsoever. If the game is outside the scope of your abilities, just let us know and we'll move on. But keeping everyone in suspense just sucks and feels just as bad as the initial abandonment of the project.

If on the other hand you're worried that you can't continue the original flow of the game.. I can't speak for everyone, but personally I'd just enjoy seeing the characters again. Plus you did explain that the continuation would be unofficial / fan art and nobody would be forced to play the game if they don't like it lol. Either way, since you've got the attention of so many people that are anxious to hear about the future of this plan, at least take a few minutes and let us know if it's happening or not. I'm skeptical, but happy to be proven wrong.

Pardon me if I sounded harsh, I just don't like when people go back on their words (if that's what's happening here, one can never know). If there is a valid reason for the sudden silent treatment then my bad, I hope you're doing okay. Either way, I suggest that everyone moderates their expectations until there's at least a glimpse of the project, rather than just words.

Jun 30, 2020
Personally, I thought that this topic sounded too good to be true from the start. I really enjoyed the game and was quite disappointed when I saw it was abandoned. And I feel like the OP just hyped a bunch of people and bolted. I could be wrong, but it's been like 6 months and there was no indication of any progress whatsoever. If the game is outside the scope of your abilities, just let us know and we'll move on. But keeping everyone in suspense just sucks and feels just as bad as the initial abandonment of the project.

If on the other hand you're worried that you can't continue the original flow of the game.. I can't speak for everyone, but personally I'd just enjoy seeing the characters again. Plus you did explain that the continuation would be unofficial / fan art and nobody would be forced to play the game if they don't like it lol. Either way, since you've got the attention of so many people that are anxious to hear about the future of this plan, at least take a few minutes and let us know if it's happening or not. I'm skeptical, but happy to be proven wrong.

Pardon me if I sounded harsh, I just don't like when people go back on their words (if that's what's happening here, one can never know). If there is a valid reason for the sudden silent treatment then my bad, I hope you're doing okay. Either way, I suggest that everyone moderates their expectations until there's at least a glimpse of the project, rather than just words.
Of course, what could be a more fitting tribute to the original than to get people fired up with the promise of the continuation of the game only to disappear and not communicate anything? I don't think that was OP's intent, but given the history of MSN it's a pretty fitting tribute.

Reactions: 1 person

dmmt

May 8, 2020
it's been over 90 days since he last posted; Aug 31st. At this point, I hope he has merely abandoned the game. With the way 2020 has been, I'd hate to think the worst could be the cause. I'd rather think he just gave up on it, and went away to "save face".

Jun 30, 2020
it's been over 90 days since he last posted; Aug 31st. At this point, I hope he has merely abandoned the game. With the way 2020 has been, I'd hate to think the worst could be the cause. I'd rather think he just gave up on it, and went away to "save face".
I like to imagine that he was eaten by cannibals in Borneo. Strangely enough, the same group who ate Pandelo.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm going to release hidden information about what happened to this novel and its continuation.

The novel was actually more important that you guys can imagine. It was actually created by a group of super villains I belonged to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Current administration by Scooby-Doo villain: The Beast of Bottomless Lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hidden in the code of the game there were instructions for our agents. Pandelo and Chikimaro were working for the Legion of Doom but once the code was broken, the legion of doom had to take precautions.

Wait... somebody is knocking in my door.

Flakyx

Sep 7, 2018
Not 2020, 2018. Had some problems and was planning on taking care of his mom because of personal problems, then sadly never came back

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
Not 2020, 2018. Had some problems and was planning on taking care of his mom because of personal problems, then sadly never came back
This is talking about Chikimaro, the one who was gonna unofficially finish the game not the original creator Pandelo.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Make sense its not going to move or start, as it is, w/o the originals assets it hard to find the exact again, even if, how many will mind some degree of difference ?
Then there the time involved, I'm not sure how much difference is using original assets vs created ones but its still mostly on the skills then involvement of the dev, if team its mostly of the leader as giving directions.

Then skills side its varied with code(s ?), render creation then export.
By now they are tutorials and collaboration areas, here is one quite correct in case.

To conclude, finding information isn't a common skill, add parts aren't readilily available.
TBS, hope the game get continued or restated as it was quite a nice setup (even if one more daughter?, coming home later on because of school/something else ?

Ho, Log Horizon season 2 is Ongoing !