Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,314 97.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.4%

• Total voters

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
well, to be honest, if i get a lot of bad reviews in the first 2 or 3 versions i could stop, i prefer to stop than ruining the story.
Just be prepared to receive some bad reviews, because they always happen. It's impossible to make everyone happy.
With that being said, I renew my best wishes for your project. I'm sure that if you'll manage to stick to the original script as much as possible, everything will be fine :). I know that there is no actual script available, but I think some of it can be easily extrapolated from the game, the walkthrough, and maybe from some past comments from Pandelo himself.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
well, to be honest, if i get a lot of bad reviews in the first 2 or 3 versions i could stop, i prefer to stop than ruining the story.
Well i'm guessing if NTR was winning a poll in discord you already essentially got a few of those in the form of "I'm out if it 's in. Immediate uninstall!" threats before you even started ;)

Here is thing with that though. What ends up "ruining the story" in a long dead and abandoned game is going to be a subjective value either way. Like take the guy who wrote out the big "respecting the game" speech here. Now take a peek at his post history, and note the very extensive amount of spread out "I don't want NTR in my games" themed comments in there. He doesn't actually gives a flying crap about some need to "respectfully" follow/continue the original script to a T. He's just pushing his own personal likes/dislikes in a veiled manner. Throw some mother daughter incest lesbian scenes or just with you threesomes that wasn't previously in the game either and I'm guessing he'll be perfectly ok with that deviation.

My overall point there being don't get too caught up in the blown way out of proportion perception that the overly vocal against something posters like that and their indirect bullying here would actually make or break you efforts. They don't and never do. MSN succeed because it was very well written game, with girl models that were of the safe bet variety to be universally appealing (bonus points for being that and unique), had a relatable non-kid creepster MC, and above all else had an adequate amount of good quality/hot animated sex scenes paced in for people to jerk off to. Do *ALL* of those elements well enough in a combined package and at that point it doesn't matter if the game has other people fucking in it or not...it'll find that larger scale audience/support.

Like i said earlier though, above all else whatever you decide needs to be a direction *you* are passionate about though. Since it's your own effort level that will be the make or break factor in this attempt. But again I'll point out and from my own personal perspective, if you are looking to dump more effort into this then just putting a bow on the story i don't see sticking to a continuation of the vanilla love story being a winning formula here for you. I mean there is a reason the standard romcom movie isn't seeing the couple cement their relationship half way through and then putting a huge second half emphasize on portraying what the happily ever after looks like. Or take a 5 star quality game like melody or DMD people can find themselves engrossed in - if you start a full evaluation from the point after the mountain was conquered would all those 5 star reviewers still feel the same way about it from that point on? Because that is what you'd be starting from here, minus most of the built from the beginning support behind it. I know i didn't, and doubt I was the only one that found myself eventually spam clicking through even the continuation of different (but similar) sex scenes in Melody just to finally finish it after absolutely loving the first lengthy half of the game.

At that point your invested effort would be better off making a fresh spin off setting game using the same characters. Just my 2 cents though :)

Last edited:

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I'd like to see a little NTR presented in the form of the introduction of another bad boy male being a bad influence for the daughter. This would be a double corruption scenario. The MC would have a big challenge to keep her on his side with the mother around. All levels of NTR would be avoidable, in the means that the player would choose how far he will go into it, if any. Kind of like Eric in BB.

Just a though. I'm not on discord so I don't know what have been discussed so far.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'd like to see a little NTR presented in the form of the introduction of another bad boy male being a bad influence for the daughter. This would be a double corruption scenario. The MC would have a big challenge to keep her on his side with the mother around. All levels of NTR would be avoidable, in the means that the player would choose how far he will go into it, if any. Kind of like Eric in BB.

Just a though. I'm not on discord so I don't know what have been discussed so far.
That's cool and everything, but unfortunately (for you) Pandelo has ruled out any form of NTR in his game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sweet-neighbors-v0-12-pandelo.3304/post-239761

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
That's cool and everything, but unfortunately (for you) Pandelo has ruled out any form of NTR in his game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sweet-neighbors-v0-12-pandelo.3304/post-239761
Well he's not the one that is going to be continuing the game so i'm not sure how much that matters, though i do agree that NTR would be complete out of character for the tone of the game as it's been established so far. I'm personally not really a fan of NTR (though i don't mind sharing/swinging) but i get that people who do like it don't have a ton of options for games since it seems like its a controversial kink, at least on this site. Frankly this game seems about as far away from an NTR game as you can get: it's a lovey dovey mini harem game in the mold of Triangle and My Life With Mary. My suggestion remains the same: the name of this thread and the project is "completing the game," not "extending the game" and i think there is a clear simple path to do that, three options: Mother, Daughter, both. That puts the least amount of work on Chikimaro's plate and completes the game quickly and consistent with the tone that has been established so far. Ultimately it's up to Chikimaro and while i don't personally think he is particularly bound by the original developer's wishes; stories have a tone and feel and drastically changing that tone 2/3 of the way through just because you want something "new" is a good way to fuck the whole thing up.
anyway good luck Chikimaro

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm having trouble following you. First, you say this
Well he's not the one that is going to be continuing the game so i'm not sure how much that matters
but then a couple of lines later you state the sequent
My suggestion remains the same: the name of this thread and the project is "completing the game," not "extending the game" and i think there is a clear simple path to do that, three options: Mother, Daughter, both.
Basically you've answered that first sentence by yourself...

As I already said in a previous post: Chikimaro is free to do whatever he wants with his project, I'm only asking that in case his vision about the game goes a completely different way from Pandelo's (what we know of it), then it should be named differently or be treated as fan fiction, or whatever.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Well 2 cents being thrown your way lol. If you do NTR I personally would prefer much older guys. That is the true corruption to me. But whatever you do I look forward to it.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sure. I loved this game once and wouldn't mind seeing it get a second chance at greatness... As long as it feels at least somewhat similar to the original then I'm game. If it strays away down random paths or all of a sudden becomes darker then in all honesty I won't bother with it.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yes, do it. No NTR or deviation from the direction original was going. Creator has clearly abandoned the game. I removed as patron after the 2 year mark of no messages or anything. I doubt he's going to read any messages or anything. For all we know he could have died.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chikimaro