Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,305 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
if you want to do ntr maybe make your own game from scratch instead of ruining this game further on the line.
i agree , i know Chikimaro said it wont be any NTR but still , not like my voice matters but i do remember how fun this game was untill it stopped being updated :(
Anyway if you plan on continuing this game best of luck and i hope its going to be awesome like it has been untill this point, if you plan on continuing this game but add NTR ...well...i'm not gonna wish best of luck xD.

Jul 6, 2019
I'd like to see a little NTR presented in the form of the introduction of another bad boy male being a bad influence for the daughter. This would be a double corruption scenario. The MC would have a big challenge to keep her on his side with the mother around. All levels of NTR would be avoidable, in the means that the player would choose how far he will go into it, if any. Kind of like Eric in BB.

Just a though. I'm not on discord so I don't know what have been discussed so far.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this game fall under the category of "slice of life" (like sweet life, nothing to really worry about) it wasn't a gritty story, you didn't have to win over any of the main love interest from another male influence..

from what i could remember (not going to play back the game) but it seem to me that the mother was maybe leaning towards to letting the daughter date her boyfriend (the MC) or maybe be her new "daddy" and the daughter was a total cuckquean just watching the MC totally giving it to her mother, if i was you i would try to make the game the same way and do 2updates on your own then and only then (when the orginal fans see it, not these NTR trolls that keep on trying to troll you) open up the polls here on F95...

i would try to help you but i do not have the time or skills to do so..

Reactions: dmmt

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Depend I guess, if you are on giving or receiving side.
Aka being cuck or making.

Then, development wise, its quite better not to go sideway, or if the other guy is there to speed up the D setting.

Wonder if something will be made available, looking forward to it in any case.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Ah yes, this game brings me back. I hope you're able to continue the story, I've always been a fan of originality and sticking things to the plot. It was rather sad what happened with Pan, this game had a ton of potential no doubt

Reactions: keas1234

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This probably would have started, if a NTR shitstorm hadn't started...why o why does this discussion keep getting repeated in every thread with a hint of sharing? Let the game develop and THEN comment...

• Haha
Reactions: Demon1618

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Truth be told i dont even think the remake is going to happen, we havent heard from the dude in a while. This saturday will mark 2 months since he last logged on. Starting to wonder if he made it back from his vacation :unsure:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Of course not, he said he wanted the Assets from the Original Dev, but since the Original Dev disappeared from earth obviously nothing is happening.

If you'd want to remake this, this would be a completely new Game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only person I want to see complete this is the original dev.

No one else will do it as well and no one else knows how the story was intended to go so it would be a fan project and not how the game was intended.

On top of that all rights to the game still belong to the dev so any work done could be removed instantly and the original dev has no interest in releasing the assets he used so all that would be guess work too.

I don't think anyone taking over a project could do as good as the original dev which just make it a bad spin off.

There is also the chance the new dev is utter garbage which would tarnish the original game as well as making new parts shit.

No one likes abandoned games but i'd rather live in hope of old devs coming back than new devs potentially fucking up great content.