Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,305 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Well as long as the character models AND their personality/bio remains similar, he can call it revamped, remake or even continue from where MSN left off, i am pretty sure fans would love it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chikimaro

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
i'm seeing this after searching "pandelo". wish you the best of lucks with the project mate, i'm really looking forward to see some updates!

• Red Heart

Randeza

May 16, 2018
no ntr, the game would be ruined with it and it should never be added to a fan made game of My sweet neighbors. I don't wanna see ntr in this game even if its optional, that would be backstabbing the community that liked the original. So keep all ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes away from the fan made My sweet neighbors game. If you feel the need to add fetishes like that then make a game that have nothing to do with My sweet neighbors. The original didn't have ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging and that should be respected. Im against this fan made game, because already you a screwing with the story by suggesting ntr,cuckold and such.

Last edited:

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
no ntr, the game would be ruined with it and it should never be added to a fan made game of My sweet neighbors. I don't wanna see ntr in this game even if its optional, that would be backstabbing the community that liked the original. So keep all ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes away from the fan made My sweet neighbors game. If you feel the need to add fetishes like that then make a game that have nothing to do with My sweet neighbors. The original didn't have ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging and that should be respected. Im against this fan made game, because already you a screwing with the story by suggesting ntr,cuckold and such.
read again, i clearly said ( i will not ruin it with such ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes and will respect the original game. )

Randeza

May 16, 2018
read again, i clearly said ( i will not ruin it with such ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes and will respect the original game. )
then why did you post : it seems i was wrong, if i let the community decide the game could go full NTR, that's why i will still chose some of them and make a poll but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere the creator tried to create. This why i wrote what i did. It seems you don't have respect for the original game.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
then why did you post : it seems i was wrong, if i let the community decide the game could go full NTR, that's why i will still chose some of them and make a poll but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere the creator tried to create. This why i wrote what i did. It seems you don't have respect for the original game.
i was wrong letting the community decide (...) the game could go full NTR (...) but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere
i think you didn't understand what i meant :coffee:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Good to see that you're back Chikimaro and hopefully in good health. ;)
Did you already make a start with this game?
Looking forward to your progress (y)

• Red Heart

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
i was wrong letting the community decide (...) the game could go full NTR (...) but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere
Why would you be wrong there? Is it because of few of the people who routinely get extremely worked up and upset about the idea of any NTR in any game made a big fuss about it? Citing some concept reasoning that you wouldn't be "respecting" the original game or dev that is still pulling in $1700+ a month in re-occuring patreon money for something he ghosted out on 2 years ago?

If you are actually going to move forward on this, my suggestion would be to do it in a manner *YOU* decide you are actually interested in first and foremost. If the idea of keeping it vanilla appeals to your owns sense of what you'd like to see..do that. If the idea of spicing it up with some NTR is intriguing to you...do that. Otherwise it sounds like a potential 2nd abandonment waiting to happen before it even starts :)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Why would you be wrong there? Is it because of few of the people who routinely get extremely worked up and upset about the idea of any NTR in any game made a big fuss about it? Citing some concept reasoning that you wouldn't be "respecting" the original game or dev that is still pulling in $1700+ a month in re-occuring patreon money for something he ghosted out on 2 years ago?

If you are actually going to move forward on this, my suggestion would be to do it in a manner *YOU* decide you are actually interested in first and foremost. If the idea of keeping it vanilla appeals to your owns sense of what you'd like to see..do that. If the idea of spicing it up with some NTR is intriguing to you...do that. Otherwise it sounds like a potential 2nd abandonment waiting to happen before it even starts :)
what the fuck how is this guy still getting $1700 a month 2 years after abandoning a very average game?

Reactions: Lupotime

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
what the fuck how is this guy still getting $1700 a month 2 years after abandoning a very average game?
dev that is still pulling in $1700+ a month in re-occuring patreon money for something he ghosted out on 2 years ago?
no one is getting 1700$ for something abandoned, the dev pause his patreon pledges each month.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
no one is getting 1700$ for something abandoned, the dev pause his patreon pledges each month.
Ok that's cool then. Is there a way to check if patreon is paused? I need to make sure my pitchforks are justified next time.

Randeza

May 16, 2018

All i am saying is that if you want to respect the original then it shoulden't be any at all in the game not even optional. Because if you add then it isen't a fan made game to My sweet Neighbors and shoulden't have any connection at all to the original. To add any of that into the game would be tarnishing the original. Because why adding something that whas never in the game in the first place, unless you want to draw in more people. So gotta ask is this really about doing My sweet Neighbors a fan made game?, because it dosen't look like it.

Because then you aren't respecting the original game at all and don't care about the game at all, this after all a fan made game. The original didn't have any ntr at all. Its not about getting workt up about ntr, this is about someone claiming to have respect for the original then suddently thinking about adding ntr, that is the exact opposite of having respect for the original.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Could be he's literally been logging in every single month to put that pause in for the last 2 years, but never once feeling any want or need to make a quick post there.

Or it could just be a few rabid hopefuls coming to the white knight defense of the game claiming that, but at the same time not wanting to come off to people as the suckers they would be for continuing to pay out in hopes he comes back.

But either way IDK. I'm not aware of a way to see that for myself other then pledging to a dead game, and to me it's basically just another abandoned erotic VN tale anyway. More so I just find all this talk about "respecting the game and supposed dev vision" amusing on something somebody got bored of and probably hasn't looked back on or given a single thought to since 2018. Not to mention that NTR would apparently win an initial poll, and in typical F95 fashion sees a bunch of aftermath flip flopped damage control messages tacked on after the usual vocal Anti-NTR crusaders likely bullied the dev into it :)

Here is what I do know though. MSN was one of my original favorites back then, and I seem recall putting in at least a straight 6 hour+ playthrough before finally getting that ultimate payoff after a lengthy amount of tease with the D. For me personally, that essentially added up to be adequate finish to the game as that was the peak point to reach before the anticipation chase aspect is gone and your typical great romantic'y theme game morphs more into a drawn out milkfest slog. So if i was to go back after all this time and replay it again, a dramatic change in direction and potentially differing sexual scenario possibilities to look forward to wouldn't be the worse decision to better re-spark that potential interest.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Ok that's cool then. Is there a way to check if patreon is paused? I need to make sure my pitchforks are justified next time.
i'm already one of his patron, it doesn't take anything
All i am saying is that if you want to respect the original then it shoulden't be any at all in the game not even optional. Because if you add then it isen't a fan made game to My sweet Neighbors and shoulden't have any connection at all to the original. To add any of that into the game would be tarnishing the original. Because why adding something that whas never in the game in the first place, unless you want to draw in more people. So gotta ask is this really about doing My sweet Neighbors a fan made game?, because it dosen't look like it.

Because then you aren't respecting the original game at all and don't care about the game at all, this after all a fan made game. The original didn't have any ntr at all. Its not about getting workt up about ntr, this is about someone claiming to have respect for the original then suddently thinking about adding ntr, that is the exact opposite of having respect for the original.
don't worry, i know what you want to say.

Hey Chikimaro have you been able to make contact with Pandelo at all?
hey, Pandelo didn't answer my messages.

Could be he's literally been logging in every single month to put that pause in for the last 2 years, but never once feeling any want or need to make a quick post there.

Or it could just be a few rabid hopefuls coming to the white knight defense of the game claiming that, but at the same time not wanting to come off to people as the suckers they would be for continuing to pay out in hopes he comes back.

But either way IDK. I'm not aware of a way to see that for myself other then pledging to a dead game, and to me it's basically just another abandoned erotic VN tale anyway. More so I just find all this talk about "respecting the game and supposed dev vision" amusing on something somebody got bored of and probably hasn't looked back on or given a single thought to since 2018. Not to mention that NTR would apparently win an initial poll, and in typical F95 fashion sees a bunch of aftermath flip flopped damage control messages tacked on after the usual vocal Anti-NTR crusaders likely bullied the dev into it :)

Here is what I do know though. MSN was one of my original favorites back then, and I seem recall putting in at least a straight 6 hour+ playthrough before finally getting that ultimate payoff after a lengthy amount of tease with the D. For me personally, that essentially added up to be adequate finish to the game as that was the peak point to reach before the anticipation chase aspect is gone and your typical great romantic'y theme game morphs more into a drawn out milkfest slog. So if i was to go back after all this time and replay it again, a dramatic change in direction and potentially differing sexual scenario possibilities to look forward to wouldn't be the worse decision to better re-spark that potential interest.
well, to be honest, if i get a lot of bad reviews in the first 2 or 3 versions i could stop, i prefer to stop than ruining the story.

Reactions: Jarul and darlic