Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,305 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Or go the route of the latest Big Brother clone. Recreate the game, renders and all, make a few tweaks to the story if need be, and continue on past where the original stopped. That leaves no basis for any fallout, etc. as it is then purely in the realm of a fan-made/clone. Thus you get to finish the story (as many people would like) while getting to work on the new project you were looking forward to doing, while not having to worry about the original author popping back up down the road and there being issues.
I think right now this would be the best way to go. If the creator hasnt responded to you yet then its a good bet he possible doesnt have access to that email or just doesnt check it anymore. If you can find/recreate the assets again then i say just pick it up from where it stopped and run with it.

Now if you can get a hold of the creator then i say try to either talk him back into doing the game again or hope he gives you not only his blessing but all the assets to the game.

Non the less good luck to ya and i really hope you can bring this game back from the dead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chikimaro

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Chikimaro Why not call it "My Sweeter Neighbors"? Or maybe "My Sweetest Neighbors"? That way, your game will always be better than Pandelo's since "sweeter" and "sweetest" are better than just "sweet". Also, make the girls very similar if not almost the same.
Here's my thoughts - First, let's simplify the variables. IMO, it should only be an affection variable and only add True/False switches that switch off corresponding gates? For instance, one route I thought of was using affection points to gate off a "kiss". And if she's given a kiss after the MC has enough affection, it's now allowed in other rooms if needed because it is "True". It could be as simple as 3 choices determining the increase of affection and once a condition is met, it is now true which unlocks the new action in other rooms where it could add or subtract affection points. IMO, that would allow you more flexibility to add events later. I'd plan it out (mostly) and get the stats and true/false triggers declared on the first version so you should rarely get save incompatibilities.

With saves that carry over, simpler and more focused story, less bugs and the ability to add more affection points in other rooms by unlocking more actions would make this more attractive to me than the "original" version. Any thoughts on that from anyone else?

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Chikimaro Why not call it "My Sweeter Neighbors"? Or maybe "My Sweetest Neighbors"? That way, your game will always be better than Pandelo's since "sweeter" and "sweetest" are better than just "sweet". Also, make the girls very similar if not almost the same.
i like that idea, i will think about it, thanks for your suggestion !

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
gonna hop in here again. The main game seems about 2/3 complete to me. There are some side characters here and there but i doubt anyone cares much about them except for maybe the daughter's friend. Now the original dev may have planed a lot more stuff to keep the game rolling w/monthly updates and stuff but for me all i'm interested in is a resolution of the daughter/mother thing. Seems like 3 paths:
1. Daughter only
2. Mother only
3. Both
Now there is definitely room for some branching there. Like adding the daughter's friend into the mix or maybe even the wife's friend. Also the both path could branch where you get either the Mom or the daughter to help convince the other to agree to a 3 way relationship. Having one woman help corrupt/seduce another is really hot imo, like the sister in Parental Love or the Aunt in the Visit. Not sure where the banner for this thread came from but it definitely points to that kind of thing. Anyway keeping my fingers crossed.

kuratko90

Jun 7, 2019
You have support of 96% players. I think the idea with creating similar game was great. Fuck permissions, just do a little different story and modify a daughter a bit. Giving her smaller breasts would do it. I love the difference between generations in games like this. Young innocent daughter with sexy experienced mother. You can adapt even bodies. Tiny smallbreast 18 and blonde with long legs and big tits. It's really shame that this game died.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Yeah, I agree, lets not dally, you are creating a fan addition, there are other games like "The Tyrant" who already have mods that add a lot to the game, changing to significantly, besides, I don't think Pandelo is coming back, even if he does, he would continue with the game and we shall play that too

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I am very happy that someone came up with this idea to continue the game. For me it would be nice if you could choose a little dark sex, like obedience, light bdsm, etc., I love secretaries, so I would love to develop this thread. You can do that instead of having this boss over you, the protagonist himself would run a small company and employ a young one :)

cleanermc

Jul 10, 2020
I am very happy that you will continue the Game it is one of my favorite. But was hard when i hit the end and the Mother realiced that the Dauther loves the MC and then the end. What do you still need to finish it?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
recently played my sweet neighbors, all i have to say is i want it too continue, i have faith it would be good. theirs a lot of hatred in this world currently, and we all need to just take a moment and love everybody, who's up for an orgy?

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Ok, just completed this VN, as far as it goes. Found it, via the Asians Appreciation thread and a mention of Miko. Yeah, I have a thing for Asians, hence my Chinese wife.

I hope I'm not alone in making a distinction between a game, and a VN. MSN is a very good VN, but it is not a game. Semantics perhaps, but relevant semantics.

If the originsl dev still bothers on his Patreon, then the original is still theirs. I'd rather see you do MSN-ALTERNTIVE WORLD, than try and seque someone elses 1st 4 chapters into your final 3 to make a book.

IOW, take the original devs setting, and restart in an alternate universe. Instead of the MC being a Finance Manager, make him a big time Legal Consultant. Make him win an Intl client and garner a month overseas with that clients home office as reward, vs the long weekend. Let mom and dau go with him. Depending on what happens, all could stay or mom gets called back or mom catches MC and dau and takes dau home or....

Restart the guts of MSN, and tell YOUR story.

Referring back to what I said above, I'd REALLY like to see 2 things happen here. The orig dev finish his VN, and someone do this as a game vs VN. Loyal path(s), harem paths, pregnancy risks, etc etc. (no NTR though. Gawd I hate forced NTR and forced gender change in games)

Reactions: Pmktrn17

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What's the point of completely changing the story and characters and still calling it MSN? Sorry but it makes no sense to me.

Either he should continue the story (or reboot it, although I'm not fond of this option) or just make a whole different game with some inspirations from the original one here and there. But at that point, I think it should have a different name.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
to be honest im not really a fan of remaking someone else work. but i will give you the benefit of the doubt because that was one of the best games on here for so long. and i was SOOOO upset that it got abandoned before we even got that skirt flip. let alone a full mother/daughter threesome