EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Ahhh , great update and also so sad when it was over so quickly 8*(.
Already cant wait for the next one ^^ !

Keep up the good work !

Reactions: philve62

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The shopping sequence has a bug of some sort, where you have a choice but both options are the same, word for word.
There are also some pictures from the beach of MC standing very close to the daughter that don't show up in the game - missing scene?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The shopping sequence has a bug of some sort, where you have a choice but both options are the same, word for word.
There are also some pictures from the beach of MC standing very close to the daughter that don't show up in the game - missing scene?
I think that was supposed to be a joke, not a bug. You know, a man, shopping with women. The MC was so bored at that time that he just agreed to everything.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think that was supposed to be a joke, not a bug. You know, a man, shopping with women. The MC was so bored by that point, that he just agreed to everything.
In a different game, I would agree. In this case, I think it is an error.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Short ? Man , If this game used the RPGM engine, the length of the game would be 10 times longer and many would not play because of the rpgm.The length of the updates comes to you ''short'' because it is made with Renpy.Its easy to skip dialogs and renders.There are almost 600 new renders in this update and this is not easy to make in a month with quality like this

Btw very good update , thanks pandelo

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Short ? Man , If this game used the RPGM engine, the length of the game would be 10 times longer and many would not play because of the rpgm.The length of the updates comes to you ''short'' because it is made with Renpy.Its easy to skip dialogs and renders.There are almost 600 new renders in this update and this is not easy to make in a month with quality like this

Yes a very short update for two months of work. But still sweet though

berny

Jun 8, 2017

I think the "problem" with the update is, that it indeed feels very short, even though it adds a lot of renders. This could easily be remedied by adding more text. If there were such a thing as a "words per render" rate, this update would probably have a pretty low rate.
This isn't criticism, merely a suggestion. As I understand it, adding more text is the easiest and more importantly least time consuming part of development anyway. And as long as we don't see endless boring monologues as we do in a certain other game where you seduce a younger girl, you can't really lose.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Great update. I'm used to the length of these updates so the playtime didn't surprise me. In fact, it contained more than I had feared. Quality over quantity, and MSN continues to have amazing quality.

I like how it is ramping up with D, too. The next updates will be very interesting.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I don't know why everyone is saying that the update is small I think it came out good considering the quality of the images and animations (good) :winkytongue:
Pandelo does his job well, well done:eek:penedeyewink:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes