Zal

May 5, 2017
Man!!!very good update!!only wish it was longer!!!but then again, i´m always expecting for more and more!!!!I love the daughter!!!!really cute really a teaser!!!!lovely!!!!Man, i´m so hooked up in this game!!!!Thank very much Pandelo for this marvelous game!!!Can´t wait fot the next update!!!!!!! keep up!!!!
Congrats

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I only have one question! On a scale where vanilla dating sim is 0 and Harem Building is 10, which score it would get?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Short ? Man , If this game used the RPGM engine, the length of the game would be 10 times longer and many would not play because of the rpgm.The length of the updates comes to you ''short'' because it is made with Renpy.Its easy to skip dialogs and renders.There are almost 600 new renders in this update and this is not easy to make in a month with quality like this

Btw very good update , thanks pandelo
It's all a matter of perspective. To me the play time for this was short, if there had been 6000 renders all in 4k res and written by the writers of 3 billboards but the play time was less than an hour, it would still be short. berny mentioned words per render and this may well hit the nail on the head.
Agreed RPGM would have streched it, which is why I don't particularly like them.
All that said, I do like this game and the implications, subtle undercurrents and humor. The renders are nice and the story moved forward a day.
This isn't an attack on the author just an attempt to explain why some of us see it as short....short NOT bad.

I only have one question! On a scale where vanilla dating sim is 0 and Harem Building is 10, which score it would get?
At the current point I'd put it at a 2.
There is a mum and daughter who are the main interests. Currently you can target both, but it is not entirely clear atm whether you will eventually have to make a choice between them or to choose both.
There has been at least 3 side characters but as yet there are no obvious stats for them, so who knows what the future will hold.
Still it's pretty and pretty good so far.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I don't know why everyone is saying that the update is small I think it came out good considering the quality of the images and animations (good) :winkytongue:
Pandelo does his job well, well done:eek:penedeyewink:
For me at least, the point is not that the update is particularly short. The point is that it's just an update to a game, so obviously it's only going to give some minutes of gameplay. All updates of this kind are short, no matter what, since they're not standalone games or game-expansions. As I said, I've learned to expect nothing else.

But for an update, it is a pretty long one, and a very good one!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
It's a great game. We have a sexy and hot woman (mother) and a sexy teen with innocence touch(daughter) driving player's mind crazy (in a good way) and you can choose to be faithful(romance story) or not(harem story). Awesome job Pandelo and about the updates it's similiar a DMD one day(in the game) for update with great quality, so i don't think is too short and i'm waiting with good expectations for the next.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Thanx for an awesome update @Pandelo , great work as usual and the animations was truly amazing.
Now you forced me to play the game from start all over again ;)
Top notch !!!

Reactions: Pandelo

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
ATTENTION! THERE'S NO BUG IN THIS GAME. Perfect game, bravo.
Very nice game
But there are some small bugs;)
Sometimes the name of the person who speaks is not the right one. And sometimes the values at the top right disappear.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update.
I was aiming for the daughter all the time, but this time mom won me over, I cannot let her go and will now have to aim for the harem ending.
They will both be my waifus!!!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's all a matter of perspective. To me the play time for this was short, if there had been 6000 renders all in 4k res and written by the writers of 3 billboards but the play time was less than an hour, it would still be short. berny mentioned words per render and this may well hit the nail on the head.
Agreed RPGM would have streched it, which is why I don't particularly like them.
All that said, I do like this game and the implications, subtle undercurrents and humor. The renders are nice and the story moved forward a day.
This isn't an attack on the author just an attempt to explain why some of us see it as short....short NOT bad.

At the current point I'd put it at a 2.
There is a mum and daughter who are the main interests. Currently you can target both, but it is not entirely clear atm whether you will eventually have to make a choice between them or to choose both.
There has been at least 3 side characters but as yet there are no obvious stats for them, so who knows what the future will hold.
Still it's pretty and pretty good so far.
Harem ending has been confirmed (harem in the sense that you can have mom and daughter both and probably into each other as well, the hints are already there).

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes