Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Very nice game
But there are some small bugs;)
Sometimes the name of the person who speaks is not the right one. And sometimes the values at the top right disappear.
If you find any bugs, feel free to let me know. I will fix it for the next update! :)

Harem ending has been confirmed (harem in the sense that you can have mom and dad both and probably into each other as well, the hints are already there).
Mom and DAD?
89494.gif
That would only only happen if you dig him up. And no, MSN is not that kind of game :D Just joking ;)

And yes, it should be obvious. I already mentioned a couple of times, that MSN will have at least 3 storylines. M or D ending, or both (and the bad "I") ;)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Harem ending has been confirmed (harem in the sense that you can have mom and dad both and probably into each other as well, the hints are already there).
Ooops My bad, I had picked up the hints (hence - not enitrely clear), but didn't know there was confirmation of MC with mum and daughter (I presume you meant this). Could be funny though he's having mum and father of the daughter comes in and takes MC....

Reactions: botc76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Could be funny though he's having mum and father of the daughter comes in and takes MC....
Noone is going to take me!! I'm gonna have them all for myself and if anybody dares to stand in'm way then i.. I... i forgot to take my daily pills again :coldsweat:

Reactions: botc76 and kiteares

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
ok, I'll prepare this tomorrow :) I'll send you maybe the corrected scripts;)
You didn't have to send the whole script (if you want to send the script files, pls color your changes)
You can just send the sentences when it comes to the values disappear bug or (grammar)errors. ;)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Vous n'avez pas eu à envoyer le script entier (si vous voulez envoyer les fichiers de script, pls colorier vos changements)
Vous pouvez simplement envoyer les phrases quand il s'agit des valeurs disparaissent bug ou (grammaire) des erreurs. ;)
Ok no problem ;)

Reactions: botc76

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Vous n'avez pas eu à envoyer le script entier (si vous voulez envoyer les fichiers de script, pls colorier vos changements)
Vous pouvez simplement envoyer les phrases quand il s'agit des valeurs disparaissent bug ou (grammaire) des erreurs. ;)
Ok no problem ;)
I didn't know I could speak French! :eek:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you find any bugs, feel free to let me know. I will fix it for the next update! :)

Mom and DAD?
View attachment 74732
That would only only happen if you dig him up. And no, MSN is not that kind of game :D Just joking ;)

And yes, it should be obvious. I already mentioned a couple of times, that MSN will have at least 3 storylines. M or D ending, or both (and the bad "I") ;)
Lol. What a stupid error to make. I definitely wouldn't be into that.
Neither gay nor necrophiliac.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I didn't know I could speak French! :eek:
See? This is a wonderful site. Eversince i'm around i've already learned russian, french, spanish! I guess all those advertisements about "you can learn a language under 5 mins" are true after all! I'm now terribly afraid to see those penis growth ones because a couple of those "7cm in a week" i'll be left with a cock that fills up my shoes faster then i can step into them! I'd wager this would be quite uncomfortable for a girl :)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
MSN updates are always so bittersweet for me. they are good, but always feel like they are over so quick. =) so good tho. game is so good. the underwear thing. XD fantastic. and that's all i'm saying.

i may have to do like i did with DmD. stopped playing at around v.07 and came back several updates later. felt like christmas all over again

Reactions: philve62

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
a very good update and the next will come fast like mid of march when i see it right *-*

I rly like it its 1 of the best games i ever play

hope there is a little bit more with the daughter in the next part

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Very good game, nice animations and graphics, hope to see update very soon. This one goes to one of my favorites.
Thx.

anonji2

Oct 29, 2017
Hi ! It's my first post here
Thanks you for your very great game i really liked it thx to the visuals and i follow this since the 0.0.5 version... And at the end of each version, i have the same sentence in my head "Hurry up next month for a new update"

Thanks for your work and keep going !

Regards from France

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes