Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
And yes, it should be obvious. I already mentioned a couple of times, that MSN will have at least 3 storylines. M or D ending, or both (and the bad "I") ;)
Apparently it will have all of those routes, however I hope that the daughter route starts to deviate from pretty early in the game, so that the milf doesn't delude herself into thinking she's the MC's girlfriend...I don't want the mc to be a douche xD.

PS: I'm going to explore every route as in most of these type of games.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
gotta praise the animations,very fluid,one of the better i've seen
game is getting better and better as usual,great advances with daughter,that little tease at the dinner and especially at the end were so good,looking forward to next update
i really appreciate pandelo's work with this game,i'll try to sort myself out to become patron of him as soon as possible

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
humm 'bizarre', very 'bizarre'. I don't speak english but can you show me in shared screen on discord?

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
That was a very hot update, I really loved it, another great thing about this story, is that it is not incest and the daughter is over the consenting age, so, there will never be, or shouldn't be a ban from patreon on this, right? :rolleyes:

Let's hope not, but patreon seems to have a shifting scale on things so we will see (I mean, some of the incest games that got banned had been on there for a year or more). I feel like it's possible for them to ban it in the future because it has a mother and daughter in the game, which I know is stupid, but lets not forget they are banning fictional games with 'cartoon' pictures for something that would only be illegal in real life, and only in certain areas. DMD for example, was a father and daughter who are both 18+, even in the United States that's only illegal in some states; in New Jersey it's not illegal, and in Rhode Island it's only illegal to get married.

Reactions: bobbo69

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017

So I'm trying to please both ladies and these are my stats at the end of 0.8 and although I noticed in the walk-through that there are plenty more points to be had for either lady I'm guessing that it's just for their prioritised path. Is that right or have I missed out on points for a dual path?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

So I'm trying to please both ladies and these are my stats at the end of 0.8 and although I noticed in the walk-through that there are plenty more points to be had for either lady I'm guessing that it's just for their prioritised path. Is that right or have I missed out on points for a dual path?
Yeah - my numbers are very close to yours. I do think it's cause we want it all...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

This seems about right, I ended up with both ladies having a combined score of EXACTLY 288 when I was done.
(Daughters score is bit more friend points biased while the mothers is heavily skewed towards the love points)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah - my numbers are very close to yours. I do think it's cause we want it all...
I'm not sure that everything is unlockable for both ladies in the same playthrough. I'm not saying its this way, i'm just not sure. Maybe some of the bigger events are mutually exclusive and when the walkthrough states maxpoints it means if you choose one or the other at those events. Because my points for example are like 150+ with the daughter and 230+ with mom. And i definitely couldn't choose certain options with daugher but that was the only way to reach certain events with mother.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes