Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Same like Parental Love:)
Never played with that one. Unlike Zippity i'm not much of sucker for vanilla romances. The chance to build a harem here means a huge plus for me about MSN. Are there a chance for that in PL?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I thought the mom was a bit too easy going in this.

Lets you spend way too much time with the daughter pretty much right from the off, then just turns into a cock whore.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Maybe some peeps would like to pay to play these games, they get them for free and still find a way to complain about them being to short, tsk, tsk, tsk lol... :p

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
There's no other way man, isn't that what we all want?
Yeah in a game, but if i was a blonde hottie with a younger hot daughter and a rather tongue friendly, handsy man came along i'd probably not instantly go on holiday with him and let her sleep in his bed.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You're absolutely right man, and I totally agree with you 100%, but this is a game, where every fantasy is available, so why not take advantage of it lol, so what, even if you ever make the daughter pregnant lol, it's not like you're gonna get charged or whatever, just enjoy and play it the way you fantasize, it's all of your choice dude :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its probably just me but i'm waiting for a bit more Margaret as well :D

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
You're absolutely right man, and I totally agree with you 100%, but this is a game, where every fantasy is available, so why not take advantage of it lol, so what, even if you ever make the daughter pregnant lol, it's not like you're gonna get charged or whatever, just enjoy and play it the way you fantasize, it's all of your choice dude :)
An extra week of knowing them before the daughter was working for you or being carried off to the bedroom and i wouldn't have said anything.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Never played with that one. Unlike Zippity i'm not much of sucker for vanilla romances. The chance to build a harem here means a huge plus for me about MSN. Are there a chance for that in PL?
I recommend you give it a try asap! :)

As the MC you´ll end up juggling a few balls at the end, if you made the "correct" choices. :angel:

Reactions: Ennoch

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the constant crashes when the game enters an animated cutscene? It's been happening ever since the sunscreen scenes at the beach. Usually whenever it happens the traceback gets one of these errors. I can't even get past the mom bed scene at the hotel.

While running game code:
File "game/script001.rpy", line 1497, in script call
File "game/script002.rpy", line 1873, in script call
File "game/script003.rpy", line 2149, in script call
File "game/script004.rpy", line 2551, in script call
File "game/script005.rpy", line 2713, in script call
File "game/script006.rpy", line 2801, in script call
File "game/script007.rpy", line 3235, in script
File "game/script007.rpy", line 3235, in <module>
MemoryError:

While running game code:
File "game/script007.rpy", line 2816, in script
error: Out of memory

Sep 27, 2017
When reading the introduction, one thought went into my head: "Sigh, yet another DMD-clone". And yet, while it does share some similarities with said game, it quickly evolves into a well-written, well-paced, well-rendered game with a (somewhat) plausible story. I'm looking forward to following the development of this excellent game.

Reactions: Zippity

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the constant crashes when the game enters an animated cutscene? It's been happening ever since the sunscreen scenes at the beach. Usually whenever it happens the traceback gets one of these errors. I can't even get past the mom bed scene at the hotel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop playing it on a potato :eek:penedeyewink:

Serious answer though, I have no idea. I've never seen any errors like that. It doesn't seem like the kind of error that might be caused by a newer update breaking older saves, but it might be worth trying to start a new save instead of loading an old one.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/script007.rpy", line 3235, in script
File "game/script007.rpy", line 3235, in <module>
MemoryError:

While running game code:
File "game/script007.rpy", line 2816, in script
error: Out of memory
i don't know, if it solves your problem, but you can try to free some memory
open console with <shift+o> and type renpy.free_memory() + <enter>
tips for enabling console are to be found in

Reactions: VEL

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
For example, how much do we know of the mother-neighbor's work place ?...
We need to know more about her !
A missed opportunity was when she and the MC first went to the restaurant when starting dating.
They could've been seen having a walk afterwards, where maybe an interesting element or event could've been introduced.
Something to reflect upon...

QcBern
I understand we felt attracted by "My Sweet Neighbors" game for different reasons and expectations. Some love MILFs, some love jailbaits, some love building up a harem, some want the MC to stick his tool in every available beaver, some love a seduction story, some love a domination story, some want to transform the female characters into an orgy eager whore, some want to develop a love story.

Since we have different expectations and they all cannot be fulfilled, otherwise the game would never be finished, we have to accept the developers won't be able to go too deep into an specific quirk or feature.
It is a good thing this game doesn't have many romanceable characters, so we can see progress in the MC's relationship with both mother neighbor and daughter neighbor in each new game update. And I'm happy with that!

I believe devs have managed to balance mother content versus daughter content in such a way that mother lovers and daughter lovers always have new content to play with.

Personally I dislike MILFs. So, for me, it would be great if the MC could find/buy sleeping pills and make the mother neighbor sleep tight while he was having fun with the daughter neighbor. I love how she's teasing him now, and more scenes like that would be wonderful without mommy coming to end the fun.

Reactions: VEL

samnoiru

Aug 4, 2017
Great game, but is the rendering from the header (the one with the lifted skirt) actually anywhere in the game? Can't remember whether I've already seen it or not.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes