BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Stop playing it on a potato :eek:penedeyewink:

Serious answer though, I have no idea. I've never seen any errors like that. It doesn't seem like the kind of error that might be caused by a newer update breaking older saves, but it might be worth trying to start a new save instead of loading an old one.
I'm playing it on a gaming laptop, so it can't be a graphics issue. And it's my first time playing the game, so i doubt it's a new update fucking everything up. I'm just going to replay it from the beginning and hope for the best. :noexpression:

i don't know, if it solves your problem, but you can try to free some memory
open console with <shift+o> and type renpy.free_memory() + <enter>
tips for enabling console are to be found in
Thanks for the link and help, but whenever I typed in the command all I got was "None" as my response and the game still crashes at the same scenes. :cryingface:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the link and help, but whenever I typed in the command all I got was "None" as my response and the game still crashes at the same scenes. :cryingface:
"None" is normal, sorry that it didn't sorted your problem out
the statement of a certain mr. gates, that 640kb should be enough for everybody, wasn't completely right :eek:

btw. are you able to play other webm movies (the animations in msn)?

Reactions: patrickB

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I understand we felt attracted by "My Sweet Neighbors" game for different reasons and expectations. Some love MILFs, some love jailbaits, some love building up a harem, some want the MC to stick his tool in every available beaver, some love a seduction story, some love a domination story, some want to transform the female characters into an orgy eager whore, some want to develop a love story.

Since we have different expectations and they all cannot be fulfilled, otherwise the game would never be finished, we have to accept the developers won't be able to go too deep into an specific quirk or feature.
It is a good thing this game doesn't have many romanceable characters, so we can see progress in the MC's relationship with both mother neighbor and daughter neighbor in each new game update. And I'm happy with that!

I believe devs have managed to balance mother content versus daughter content in such a way that mother lovers and daughter lovers always have new content to play with.

Personally I dislike MILFs. So, for me, it would be great if the MC could find/buy sleeping pills and make the mother neighbor sleep tight while he was having fun with the daughter neighbor. I love how she's teasing him now, and more scenes like that would be wonderful without mommy coming to end the fun.
I don’t want sleeping pills, I want to get to the breakup and let’s stay friends with the mother soon.
I’d prefer to be able to have interest in daughter without having to be the douche who’s leading the mother on. Perhaps we need a friend of the mc to be introduced so those that don’t want mother can maneuvre her in his direction.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
"None" is normal, sorry that it didn't sorted your problem out
the statement of a certain mr. gates, that 640kb should be enough for everybody, wasn't completely right :eek:

btw. are you able to play other webm movies (the animations in msn)?
It's okay I finally learned how to enable the game console thanks to your link, and yeah I should be able to play webm movies, I have few downloaded on my computer and never encountered a problem online.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's okay I finally learned how to enable the game console thanks to your link, and yeah I should be able to play webm movies, I have few downloaded on my computer and never encountered a problem online.
hmm.. as the movies aren't that big, i have no idea, why you're running out of memory :confused:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I guess I should re-phrase what I'm trying to get at.

I understand that some of you aren't interested - at all - by the mother-neighbor.

Now, for those of you who aren't dead-set against her, in principle, here is what I would like to know by inquiring.

What I'd like to find out, specifically, is :

1) If you are not inclined towards her, be it exclusively or for an eventual ménage-à-trois ending, is it because

a) As Prodigy1189 puts it : ''You just don't feel it'' and why do you believe that you feel this way.

b) You don't like the character, for some reason.

c) Only enthralled with the daughter, and she's in the way (lack of interest).

My theory is that, were she to be better defined, her character more developped, the mother-neighbor would therefore become more likable and thus, have more admirers.

Now, for those who do like her, do you believe that she is portrayed in an adequate way as it is, or would you like to see more ?

QcBern
I guess I'm a lot like you when it comes to erotic game style, I don't like a fuck-fest game, I like when the game has a story and each character is well defined. I like to feel my character is developing a relationship with the target female character. I just happen to dislike MILFs, threesomes, BDSM, blackmailing, and other dark themes, I like to pursue the one female character I feel attracted to and develop a one on one relationship with her.

I'm sure there are others who are attracted to the mother neighbor and there is a big amount of content with her. I try the best I can to avoid it, but sometimes the game forces me to engage in a romantic event with her. I wish we could totally avoid it if we want it.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I guess I'm a lot like you when it comes to erotic game style, I don't like a fuck-fest game, I like when the game has a story and each character is well defined. I like to feel my character is developing a relationship with the target female character. I just happen to dislike MILFs, threesomes, BDSM, blackmailing, and other dark themes, I like to pursue the one female character I feel attracted to and develop a one on one relationship with her.

I'm sure there are others who are attracted to the mother neighbor and there is a big amount of content with her. I try the best I can to avoid it, but sometimes the game forces me to engage in a romantic event with her. I wish we could totally avoid it if we want it.
I agree with some of what you said... When it comes to an actual full fledged Erotic/Adult Visual Novel, I prefer either a balance of story with erotic events, or more story... When it comes to Erotic/Adult Games (not visual novels) that have story elements, I don't mind either a balance or more erotic events then story, just depends... When it comes to pure grind Erotic/Adult Games with only a small bit of story then more erotic events are fine as long as it doesn't take 30+ minutes to open one event up... In all reality, it just depends from VN to VN and from Game to Game... Some authors are really adept and meshing the two well, while some over do it, and it really depends on the play and/or read style of the game as what I expect out of it... I guess it's a bit hard to really explain thoroughly...

My preference will almost always be an Erotic/Adult Visual Novel (with or without a small amount of game mechanics) with lots of story as well as decent rewards in the way of erotic events... They can come in waves, as long as they make sense, are somewhat believable, and add to the story rather than detract/distract from it... But I have played/read VN/Games now and then that are more heavy on the erotica over story, that I really liked, but it isn't often and they are not my preferred style... And having some sort of love/romance between the protagonist and some or all the other characters is always a Plus in my book... It's not absolutely necessary, but it is still a plus...

Reactions: Dolphin3000

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
The mother daughter combo is what makes this game so well made. I too got more interested in the daughter part, but I realize that the mother plays a vital role here, getting her off the equation will only ruin the story

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The mother daughter combo is what makes this game so well made. I too got more interested in the daughter part, but I realize that the mother plays a vital role here, getting her off the equation will only ruin the story
Plus this is a novel type story, you just partially have a say in, and not an open ended free for all... The mother plays a pivotal role in the over all story, with the daughter as more of an optional romance branch, while still playing a pivotal role in the story regardless if the option is taken or not...

Reactions: kaizersoze27

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I like the danger she represents for the relationship with the daughter. So for me she is just context. But she should be avoidable.

Reactions: kaizersoze27

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I played the Mom route keeping the Daughter as my secretary, that seemed the most realistic and natural for me. Teen girls are cute and fuckable but honestly, irl you can't have a substantive conversation with one much less a relationship.... this is about more than sex right? So for me anyway, Mom as the romantic interest is the obvious choice and it's been a fun route to play. She is smoking hot, biddable and has her head on straight. Hey, working mom's with hot daughters need dick too!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I like the danger she represents for the relationship with the daughter. So for me she is just context. But she should be avoidable.
And is not for me. So she shouldn't. This is silly :) Its up the Dev alone what should and should not be avoidable :)
Seems like most want to go the daughter route, but I can't be the only one that is hoping to get them both to the point that love/corruption convinces them to get into a glorious threesome relationship with the MC.
I wouldn't say most :) Yet again, i'd consider the voices of the solely-daughter fans a vocal minority while i feel the silent majority is at least okay with both and a harem building route. I'm in fact way more into the mom than into the daughter :) And Margaret too. Lets not forget about Margaret :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I played the Mom route keeping the Daughter as my secretary, that seemed the most realistic and natural for me. Teen girls are cute and fuckable but honestly, irl you can't have a substantive conversation with one much less a relationship.... this is about more than sex right? So for me anyway, Mom as the romantic interest is the obvious choice and it's been a fun route to play. She is smoking hot, biddable and has her head on straight. Hey, working mom's with hot daughters need dick too!
Totally agree. Plus, a relationship between one guy in their 30s and a girl of 18 has a future of cheating, soon or later.

Reactions: Reese286
Sep 21, 2017
I LOVE THIS UPDATE! ...wish there was a "sniffing panty option" in front of daughter...I mean with the kinkiness we've been doing, it should be within parameters right? :FeelsGoodMan: ...now how should Pandelo-sensei handle the "liberation" option/the idea of getting the wife onboard the threesome party/relationship train? an update I look forward to unfold! :tf:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes