R129K

Jun 17, 2017
There is some problem with the Android version, whenever you go back some dialogues .. the display hud disappears as in no score points are showing and the Menu buttons disappears also, can't save or load.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Well, it looks like Patreon is at it again...

Caizer's page (''My lovely daughter'') is under review
so odd. you'd think they or their algorithms are searching for games with keywords like mother or daughter in them...
<.< warning to new devs. time to get creative if you want those patreon monies to keep flowing.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
so odd. you'd think they or their algorithms are searching for games with keywords like mother or daughter in them...
<.< warning to new devs. time to get creative if you want those patreon monies to keep flowing.
It seems they use (partly, at least) still old-school methods.
One of their revisors seems to accept a method of eliminate incest from a game that wasn't accepted with other games before ... so probably they are looking manually into the content of their users. And if you're lucky you get a friendly or naive revisor xD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They're not searching for anything.

4chan is mass reporting games at random and patreon just shuts down the page because lol 10 person team isn't gonna do all that research needed for each game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The champion of the Dark Gods have blessed us again, the undeserving masses of lost souls to be graced by that who had been truely enlightened!

Reactions: Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Grammatical error........
I pray to the Dark Gods every day that these type and level of errors should be the worst errors within each and every game i can get my hands on around here! So far.. my prayers are unheard :( But maybe some day.. some day! ;)

On the serious note, yes, i think they'd look better the way it is suggested but i'd take it into account that people in real life don't speak with perfect grammar either :) Of course in game they could be. Why i'm saying this is that for example with this last one, where Emily is saying "Can I...", i feel like the lack of that "if" is perfectly understandable and reasonable. She is rather nervous. I personally find it more realistic that she missed a few lil' words here and there whan she is this nervous and that "if" is the perfect example of what type of conjunctives can get lost due to level of nervousness that boggles the mind. So what i'm saying is that i find it more realistic to see a deliberately bad grammar in cases when the character is supernervous.

Reactions: the66
Oct 28, 2017
Just started playing this game. Love it. I don't like how the MC tries to date the neighbor mom first though. I wish I got to choose because I like the daughter way better. I be feeling like I'm getting raped when they force me to kiss the mother even though I don't want to, triggering a relationship with her. Especially because of the fact that I just want to date the daughter and now that I was forced into a relationship with the mother it will make it that much harder to break up with her.

Anyway. Can you guys give me more games that are like this game or Dark Neighborhood. I like visual novels. No RPG games please. They are super annoying. Rather just click through a story. I've already played, Dreams of Desire, Dreaming of Dana, The Twist, Summertime Saga, Dual Family, Four Elements Trainer (favorite game btw), Harem Villa, Man of The House, Big Brother, My New Life, Milf Control, Milf Villa (all icstor) games, Teacher's Pets, The Artifact, just to give you guys all the games i've played so you don't repeat them.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes