armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just started playing this game. Love it. I don't like how the MC tries to date the neighbor mom first though. I wish I got to choose because I like the daughter way better. I be feeling like I'm getting raped when they force me to kiss the mother even though I don't want to, triggering a relationship with her. Especially because of the fact that I just want to date the daughter and now that I was forced into a relationship with the mother it will make it that much harder to break up with her.

Anyway. Can you guys give me more games that are like this game or Dark Neighborhood. I like visual novels. No RPG games please. They are super annoying. Rather just click through a story. I've already played, Dreams of Desire, Dreaming of Dana, The Twist, Summertime Saga, Dual Family, Four Elements Trainer (favorite game btw), Harem Villa, Man of The House, Big Brother, My New Life, Milf Control, Milf Villa (all icstor) games, Teacher's Pets, The Artifact, just to give you guys all the games i've played so you don't repeat them.
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Milf's Tale
View of Family
Babysitter
Freeloading Family
The Gift Reloaded/sadly abandoned/
My Cute Cousin
High-Rise Climb
The Tyrant
Au-Pair Innocence
A Wife and Mother
Milfy City
Something Unlimited
Girls in Big City
and 2 RPGM that are not annoying
Malise and the Machine
A Zombie's Life

Oct 28, 2017
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Milf's Tale
View of Family
Babysitter
Freeloading Family
My Cute Cousin
High-Rise Climb
The Tyrant
Au-Pair Innocence
A Wife and Mother
Milfy City
Something Unlimited
Girls in Big City
Malise and the Machine
A Zombie's Life

Thank you. I'll try them. Also lowkey how do you get those stickers at the bottom of your comments. I want to start using this site more.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thank you. I'll try them. Also lowkey how do you get those stickers at the bottom of your comments. I want to start using this site more.
@Krull makes them. Approach with uttermost respect because we are talking about the anointed champion of the Dark Gods here! :p:D

You can find such signitures in the respective game's thread.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
@Krull makes them. Approach with uttermost respect because we are talking about the anointed champion of the Dark Gods here! :p:D

You can find such signitures in the respective game's thread.
Thank you, kind person.
You won't find all in that thread , you can find most recent in the their game threads, if it says fan on them and see them on another user , just mouse right click and open image in new tab , then copy it's image address and paste it inside that image button pop-up in your signature profile.

Oct 28, 2017
You won't find all in that thread , you can find most recent in the their game threads, if it says fan on them and see them on another user , just mouse right click and open image in new tab , then copy it's image address and paste it inside that image button pop-up in your signature profile.
wow thanks.

Reactions: Krull

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
My very personal view on the debate of whether more mom or not is.. that its all about people love Dating my Daughter and those who do want a clone of it. I personally would prefer MSN to remain MSN and not DmD clone. I'm into milfs more and i don' think the game would be better, not the slightest, if the daughter would just steal the show. The mc's neighbours are not a 18 girl. But a 18 girl and her mother. Two of them. I prefer mom waay more than the daugher but i don't feel that it would do the game any good if mom would get more airtime overall than daughter. This game has 2 major character. None of the two should get and edge over the other overall.

My humble and personal opinion is that a change that would make any of those optional wouldn't do the game much good, nor it would bring in more fans. It would just appease DmD followers more. Any leverage toward the daughter would be thining the game's fans on the mother side. I feel like this is what the daughterfans so conveniently forget. That this coin has two sides. I prefer to keep both in mind even if i'm biased heavily toward one.
I don't know about you, but in my case, it doesn't have anything to do with "being a fan of DMD", I just want you to know that there is more than just one reason for wanting branching story arcs. I consider that game as vastly different from this one. It's just that being forced to try to get in a relationship with both characters doesn't seem that appealing to me, because you'd either need a really great script to make the "harem ending" work, or just crash & burn with both women. It's nice to have options to go on the route you'd want to play. However, I already know that the people involved in this game want to eventually include at least 3 paths(the milf path, her daughter's path, and the harem path),so it's just a matter of time until everyone gets to play the path they are interested in.

Having in mind that it's a different game altogether, the whole DMD conundrum you mentioned makes no sense at all. The only thing they have in common would be daz, renpy and that's it.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My very personal view on the debate of whether more mom or not is.. that its all about people love Dating my Daughter and those who do want a clone of it. I personally would prefer MSN to remain MSN and not DmD clone. I'm into milfs more and i don' think the game would be better, not the slightest, if the daughter would just steal the show. The mc's neighbours are not a 18 girl. But a 18 girl and her mother. Two of them. I prefer mom waay more than the daugher but i don't feel that it would do the game any good if mom would get more airtime overall than daughter. This game has 2 major character. None of the two should get and edge over the other overall.

My humble and personal opinion is that a change that would make any of those optional wouldn't do the game much good, nor it would bring in more fans. It would just appease DmD followers more. Any leverage toward the daughter would be thining the game's fans on the mother side. I feel like this is what the daughterfans so conveniently forget. That this coin has two sides. I prefer to keep both in mind even if i'm biased heavily toward one.
You are forgetting that mc was always interested in the mother and wanted to date her. So she is the default one you will love and I don't know if you can really reject her to go after the daughter and she will not take that easily. It's a game over.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Milf's Tale
View of Family
Babysitter
Freeloading Family
My Cute Cousin
High-Rise Climb
The Tyrant
Au-Pair Innocence
A Wife and Mother
Milfy City
Something Unlimited
Girls in Big City
Malise and the Machine
A Zombie's Life
Thank you for this nice list.

Reactions: armion82

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Playing ‘’My sweet neighbors’’ over these several months has turned out to be a welcomed soothing respite from some of the hassles that can be experienced throughout everyday life; installment 0.0.8 was no different. This very enjoyable game has come to be regarded as a delightfully agreeable and cozy time one can use to pause, and, for instance, leaves me feeling relaxed afterwards, content.

Pandelo’s careful attention to the flow between character interactions, noticeably facial expressions, combined with a dash of irreverent - even if, at times, rather risqué - playfulness, make for good-natured, light-hearted fun.

Be it by the mother’s approving gaze, the daughter’s coyish demeanor and temperament, and the MC’s affectionate straightforwardness mixed with, at times, these venturesome leanings…when the occasion arises, he’s one to grab the opportunity !

This could be the MC's theme :

I hope that this crafty and amicable – yet discreet - game developer never loses this humorous, whimsical tone of his that is so characteristic of this amusing way he has of storytelling.

‘’My sweet neighbors’’ is the most easy-going, enjoyable naughty-based-game that I’ve found (and also as such as one of the most of any kind, for that matter). It’s not too long-winded, nor overdramatic…just pleasant with these little sprinkles of surprises from time to time !

QcBern

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Milf's Tale
View of Family
Babysitter
Freeloading Family
My Cute Cousin
High-Rise Climb
The Tyrant
Au-Pair Innocence
A Wife and Mother
Milfy City
Something Unlimited
Girls in Big City
Malise and the Machine
A Zombie's Life
My Sweet Neighbors
Two Weeks

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
GAME REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm a fool for not trying this sooner! I love corruption/seduction game, i love dmd and all that good stuff. And regarding this one, I was always like "corrupting your neighbour?! pffff, it's like any other girl on the street". But then the game came up again and again on my screen. And I said, so be it, I will give it a shot.

And boy, was I surprised. I truly believe this D (because she acts and looks and does everything like a daughter) is the best out there. Yes, even better then the superb Elly (Parental Love) and the classic D (DmD).

Why tho?

The pace of the game is perfection... It doesn't go fast and it doesn't go slow. But it goes steady, calmly, spiced with some WAIT WHAT?! moments, just to make your heart skip a beat, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, this D also has the big boobs complex (praise the Gods for boobs!).

She is shy and fights her own struggles to become more confident. And in her struggles she has that power to surprise both MC and the player.

Animations are good, not complaining. For a VN they are good.

Overall, 9/10 - amazing game. Best D out there!

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes