atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
glad to see Pandelo finally crack that $3000/month Patreon. well deserved and I hope this keeps encouraging him to continue to update this game well in the future.

wash_bucket

Feb 27, 2018
And be sure to CENTER your signature! My OCD can't handle another left justified sig! :tiredface:
Sorry to correct you but I do it where I can because of the widespread misconception but that's not what OCD is like. A fairly good representation of OCD is Jack Nicholson in the movie As Good as It Gets.

I apologize for getting off topic but the misconception about OCD need to be dealt with so people that suffer from it can be more open about it.

To not be totally off topic I'd add my 2 cents about the game as I just finished it. I really enjoyed it. The models are nice, the dialogue is mostly free of errors which I feel is important because it doesn't take you out of the game. Often I also prefer games where the people are nice. I mean I know that MC wants to bang the mother and the daugther which isn't very nice but he has manners and is respectful and keeps that way instead of being able to switch from a nice guy to a lunatic.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This is one of my favorite games! I would probably list it right behind Dreams of Desire and Dating my Daughter. Keep up the Great work Pandelo!

On a side note, I see that this thread has 129 pages, and most of the Games Listed at the top of the Games forum under "Popular Games" have over 400 pages... Does any one know what the criteria for a game making the "Popular" list is? is it a certain number of pages in the thread? or is it based on downloads, views, or something else? Just wondering...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure to be honest, but I am sure it depends on the popularity or amount of posts it gets...

This is one of my favorite games! I would probably list it right behind Dreams of Desire and Dating my Daughter. Keep up the Great work Pandelo!

On a side note, I see that this thread has 129 pages, and most of the Games Listed at the top of the Games forum under "Popular Games" have over 400 pages... Does any one know what the criteria for a game making the "Popular" list is? is it a certain number of pages in the thread? or is it based on downloads, views, or something else? Just wondering...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Reactions: kiteares

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"The staff adds them as they deem fit / necessary."

That seems a poor response...

According to this, for a game to get listed under the heading of "Popular Games" has nothing to do with the actual popularity of the game. If it were dependent upon the games actual popularity, then there would be some kind of measurable criteria such as, like I mentioned before, the number of pages on, or replies to the thread, number of likes, etc. However according to this it seems that the whims of the F95Zone staff is the only factor that decides if and when a game is considered popular.

That's not exactly the best measurement...

Maybe some member of the staff can clarify and elaborate on whether or not they actually do use a formula of some sort to determine popularity.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For one, he needs an extra office chair (he's missing one for his clients; Druthers must've takin'it).

P.S. Maybe the sweet neighbors could purchase theater tickets to see a play, for instance. Just a thought.
As for the extra office chair, why did Druther's take it in the first place, when his secretary comes to his office for "dictation" she sits on her knees under the desk!

and as for theater tickets, are you suggesting a movie theater or a play/musical?

A play/musical would be cool to go to together, then during the intermission the MC and mom could go get refreshments and have a make out/fondling scene, and later during the second act the daughter could have a quick scene with the MC while the mom went to the restroom.

For a movie, I think that is something that should be done individually with either the mother or daughter or with each at different times, but not together lest they discover one another's hands while playing with what's sticking through the hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket...

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I think it's pretty clear the number of views of the "Discussion Threads" from each game ;)

"Popular Games" Discussion Thread Views:
Big Brother - 8,8 million views
DMD - 5,5 million views
Dreams of Desire - 4,5 million views
Man of the House - 4,2 million views
Summertime Saga - 3,8 million views
The Twist - 3,6 million views
Teacher's Pets - 3,5 million views
My New Life - 3,1 million views
SuperPowered - 2,4 million views
Dreaming of Dana - 2,3 million views
Son of a bitch! - 1,9 million views

The first "non-popular" games with the most "Discussion Thread" views:
Duel Family - 1,8 million views
Second Happiness - 1,6 million views
Good Girl Gone Bad - 1,6 million views
-
-
-
My Sweet Neighbors - 0,9 million views

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I think it's pretty clear the number of views of the "Discussion Threads" from each game ;)

"Popular Games" Discussion Thread Views:
Big Brother - 8,8 million views
DMD - 5,5 million views
Dreams of Desire - 4,5 million views
Man of the House - 4,2 million views
Summertime Saga - 3,8 million views
The Twist - 3,6 million views
Teacher's Pets - 3,5 million views
My New Life - 3,1 million views
SuperPowered - 2,4 million views
Dreaming of Dana - 2,3 million views
Son of a bitch! - 1,9 million views

The first "non-popular" games with the most "Discussion Thread" views:
Duel Family - 1,8 million views
Second Happiness - 1,6 million views
Good Girl Gone Bad - 1,6 million views
-
-
-
My Sweet Neighbors - 0,9 million views
I think that list doesn't reflect the whole truth. Most of that games full of negative comments and endless arguments. Just take a look dual family thread. Some of them older than Msn. This thread one of the rare positive threads in this forum. I only saw as negative ''this update was short but..''. My sweet nighbors definitely popular , as you can see that from fan signs. And to me much much better than lots of games on that list

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes