Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I guess it might be due to apparent linearity of MSN at this point. But with time, routes should grow seperately and game should gain much more attention. Fine piece of code

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
As for the extra office chair, why did Druther's take it in the first place, when his secretary comes to his office for "dictation" she sits on her knees under the desk!

and as for theater tickets, are you suggesting a movie theater or a play/musical?

A play/musical would be cool to go to together, then during the intermission the MC and mom could go get refreshments and have a make out/fondling scene, and later during the second act the daughter could have a quick scene with the MC while the mom went to the restroom.

For a movie, I think that is something that should be done individually with either the mother or daughter or with each at different times, but not together lest they discover one another's hands while playing with what's sticking through the hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket...
Thanks for your response, Grif1001 !

As for Druther's taking the MC's chair, it was a quip underlining the adversarial nature of their relationship. These two are not going to get along.

Yes, you are correct in your assumption : we've often seen in erotic visual novels/games the MC taking the lady to the movies or a concert, etc

Going to a play would be different.

QcBern

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think it's pretty clear the number of views of the "Discussion Threads" from each game ;)

"Popular Games" Discussion Thread Views:
Big Brother - 8,8 million views
DMD - 5,5 million views
Dreams of Desire - 4,5 million views
Man of the House - 4,2 million views
Summertime Saga - 3,8 million views
The Twist - 3,6 million views
Teacher's Pets - 3,5 million views
My New Life - 3,1 million views
SuperPowered - 2,4 million views
Dreaming of Dana - 2,3 million views
Son of a bitch! - 1,9 million views

The first "non-popular" games with the most "Discussion Thread" views:
Duel Family - 1,8 million views
Second Happiness - 1,6 million views
Good Girl Gone Bad - 1,6 million views
-
-
-
My Sweet Neighbors - 0,9 million views
I can't speak for others but I only play 3 of those other "popular games" - but I totally stay away from those threads as they are way too tedious... I also agree with elmandor in as far as most of the threads of those popular games are endless posts of people whinging & complaining!! I 'unfollowed' those threads ages ago... Please just keep doing what you are doing Pendelo - yours is certainly one of the better games being developed anywhere IMHO.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I think it's pretty clear the number of views of the "Discussion Threads" from each game ;)

DMD - 5,5 million views

-
-
-
As someone's who's been on the forum long enough to have seen it before the Popular games section even existed. It was created mostly because a lot of the, at the time, popular games were getting 'huge' threads, in the form of a whopping .... 30 pages. Back before the sub section was made, it wasn't exactly common for a game to have that many pages.

The criteria should have less to do with the raw amount of page views, and rather the size of the discussion thread. This thread is over 100 pages long. If we take into account the size of the threads for 'popular' games when they were added to the sub-section, then this game is roughly 400% more popular now, and then when they were added, and yet this game is not in the Popular games section.

I really shouldn't type anything when tired. that's just a word jumble, that may or may not make sense.

Reactions: volto

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
As someone's who's been on the forum long enough to have seen it before the Popular games section even existed. It was created mostly because a lot of the, at the time, popular games were getting 'huge' threads, in the form of a whopping .... 30 pages. Back before the sub section was made, it wasn't exactly common for a game to have that many pages.

The criteria should have less to do with the raw amount of page views, and rather the size of the discussion thread. This thread is over 100 pages long. If we take into account the size of the threads for 'popular' games when they were added to the sub-section, then this game is roughly 400% more popular now, and then when they were added, and yet this game is not in the Popular games section.

I really shouldn't type anything when tired. that's just a word jumble, that may or may not make sense.
Well, Milfy City is a 0.1 and had over 100 pages almost in an instant (currently at 145). Love and Submission is a 0.4 and nearly at 200 pages. DoD has one episode left (currently at EP11 or 0.11) to be finished and slowly getting towards the 700 pages mark.

Problem with this counter is that with each release a lot of completely redundant and brain afk comments can blow up the thread and raise its amount of pages by easily 20-25 within an hour.

Reactions: volto

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hi guys

Sorry, I've been on Easter holiday for a couple of days and don't had Discord installed on my tablet. The next update still need a little time. Probably middle of the month.

I got the idea that we didn't get home with the girls. Their plane crashed on the flight back home near a desert island. Will they be forever on this island? Maybe the Main Character and the girls will be in charge to populate this desertet island? What do you think?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I got the idea that we didn't get home with the girls. Their plane crashed on the flight back home near a desert island. Will they be forever on this island? Maybe the Main Character and the girls will be in charge to populate this desertet island? What do you think?
I don't know how to feel about that one...

Reactions: Seguidilla

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Pandelo, your game is superb and so well crafted, so I hope you don't let those Discussion Thread numbers get you down. As for your island idea, just keep guys who look like Jack and Sawyer off the island, no way I can compete with them.

Reactions: Seguidilla

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Hi guys

Sorry, I've been on Easter holiday for a couple of days and don't had Discord installed on my tablet. The next update still need a little time. Probably middle of the month.

With savages and/or modern pirates (narcos...) It would be funny. Just them in the island could be a bit boring. Other way is a time in the island, with savages, trio and so onda, and afterwards the rescue and the new life with the three

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017

Hi guys

So... is the april fools for the Castaway idea, or waiting until the middle of the month for the update? :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Pandelo, your game is superb and so well crafted, so I hope you don't let those Discussion Thread numbers get you down. As for your island idea, just keep guys who look like Jack and Sawyer off the island, no way I can compete with them.
Lol, I think in this instance, the MC is Kate.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

DMD - 5,5 million views

-
-
-
It's like the Pop Charts. You have to go all the way down to nº30 or something to find anything resembling Music. Just pick the top two games in there, the whole "views are equal to quality " argument collapses right there.

Reactions: denzel888 and volto
4.60 star(s) 86 Votes