May 3, 2017

Hi guys

Sorry, I've been on Easter holiday for a couple of days and don't had Discord installed on my tablet. The next update still need a little time. Probably middle of the month.

I got the idea that we didn't get home with the girls. Their plane crashed on the flight back home near a desert island. Will they be forever on this island? Maybe the Main Character and the girls will be in charge to populate this desertet island? What do you think?
That doesn't sound too appealing! So far there's been that touch of realism and slow seduction.. Which has been awesome! The daughter corruption is so far spot on...

Y not come up with a truth or dare game on their return and spice things up between the Mc and the girls.. A touch of drinks and since mom has already kissed daughter.. It could slowly build things from there..

Or daughter secretly tries the dildo at night leaving the door open.. And Mc can have a bit of peeking and maybe even be a "mentor" in a way. These are just a few scenarios.. Can build on more ideas..

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
That doesn't sound too appealing! So far there's been that touch of realism and slow seduction.. Which has been awesome! The daughter corruption is so far spot on...
The dev postet the idea with the desert island on April 1st. I think we are save here. ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
middle of april
but to answer your question, yeah we're getting closer, every second, tic.. toc.. tic.. toc.. :p
Hee! Never ask an open ended question if there's one smart ass on the thread! Or, as the Monty Python sketch (modified) might go:

Ignatz: I wish I had said that, 66
the66: You will, Ignatz, you will

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hee! Never ask an open ended question if there's one smart ass on the thread! Or, as the Monty Python sketch (modified) might go:

Ignatz: I wish I had said that, 66
the66: You will, Ignatz, you will
don't make fun of me
at least not every day
and stop following my every move, this is getting creepy :pokerFace:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
don't make fun of me
at least not every day
and stop following my every move, this is getting creepy :pokerFace:
Well, that was meant as a compliment. And the frequency might be because you're entertaining, but, hey, I can go back to non-quoted posts. I'm all about peaceful interaction.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well, that was meant as a compliment. And the frequency might be because you're entertaining, but, hey, I can go back to non-quoted posts. I'm all about peaceful interaction.
got ya.. so be it..
Hell is gone and heaven's here
There's nothing left for you to fear
Shake your arse come over here
Now scream
I'm a burning effigy
Of everything I used to be
You're my rock of empathy, my dear
So come on let me entertain you
Let me entertain you

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh man, as tempting as that must be for the dev to flat out drop his work on MSN and do an intense rendering of that scene, I'm gonna have to bow out 'cause I'm camera shy.

I guess we'll just have to...er... (no, I just can't say "suck it up" here)...be content with MSN 0.9 and keep to random inane comments from me.

Sorry, lads.

Reactions: Chris_F

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
has the preview “journey home” been posted yet? sorry if it was but i might have missed it.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
has the preview “journey home” been posted yet? sorry if it was but i might have missed it.
if it's this..

Hi guys

Sorry, I've been on Easter holiday for a couple of days and don't had Discord installed on my tablet. The next update still need a little time. Probably middle of the month.

I got the idea that we didn't get home with the girls. Their plane crashed on the flight back home near a desert island. Will they be forever on this island? Maybe the Main Character and the girls will be in charge to populate this desertet island? What do you think?
..then yes :)

Reactions: Jeancul
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes