Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm not sure that everything is unlockable for both ladies in the same playthrough. I'm not saying its this way, i'm just not sure. Maybe some of the bigger events are mutually exclusive and when the walkthrough states maxpoints it means if you choose one or the other at those events. Because my points for example are like 150+ with the daughter and 230+ with mom. And i definitely couldn't choose certain options with daugher but that was the only way to reach certain events with mother.
I don't think so. I was able to see all of the big events with both ladies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Then there is a high possibility that the numbers in the guide are inaccurate as well :) Considering that you've been able to see all the events i'd be thinking that those numbers are the actual maximums then.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I don't think so. I was able to see all of the big events with both ladies.
Yep, there's a very specific point score you need to get to, I think when they are first at the beach, in order to see both events and I had to refer to the walk-through to see where I went wrong. Since that there's decisions that effect the points of both ladies but nothing drastic and no events that preclude anything.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I can see you all love the same women like me , i named the mother Martha and daughter katy .
Can't wait for a decent content not just a
day .
Anyone knows when is the next update ?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Then there is a high possibility that the numbers in the guide are inaccurate as well :) Considering that you've been able to see all the events i'd be thinking that those numbers are the actual maximums then.
I agree , i replayed the game from the beginning didn't miss anything and i play for both the mother and daughter and any other female comes by .. and the numbers are much higher than mine

Settledown

Jul 27, 2017
wondering if I need to go back and replay some choices. I have daughter points at 133 and 107 and mother points at 234 and 76. I would love the daughter to be higher

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
wondering if I need to go back and replay some choices. I have daughter points at 133 and 107 and mother points at 234 and 76. I would love the daughter to be higher
Well, the daughter could certainly be higher. Even my is somewhat low and its 150+. It can get 170+. Though my opinion on the matter is what really matter is if you could see all the scenes with those or not. The rest is just pointhunting for no apparent reason. I'm sure though that in future updates requirements will rise. But future updates are so far ahead by the time they'll arive i wanna replay this from the start anyway :)

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I'm at 110-179 for daughter and 71-214 for mom; mostly went after the daughter but did things with mom in spots where it didn't obviously detract daughter points.

Overall a fun game and a surprising amount of content for what is announced as a "v0.0.8" (many a v2.5 has half that). Looking forward to more!

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
The updates are a little on the short side but the quality makes this worth supporting (I think I've backed this since 0.2) and things are heating up nicely now.

Keep 'em coming @Pandelo :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i can’t believe people complain about “short” updates without really knowing how much work goes into it.

MSN is a one man show and i think he has a full time job as well as some other obligations. i think pandelo mentioned there were over 500 renders along with animations for v0.08. pretty good for one months work.

i didn’t think it was short and there was definitely some naughty bits and progression. i eagerly await v0.09.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
i can’t believe people complain about “short” updates without really knowing how much work goes into it.

MSN is a one man show and i think he has a full time job as well as some other obligations. i think pandelo mentioned there were over 500 renders along with animations for v0.08. pretty good for one months work.

i didn’t think it was short and there was definitely some naughty bits and progression. i eagerly await v0.09.
Personally speaking, calling them "short" isn't a criticism, just an observation. If you read them normally, you could get through each in around 10 minutes but it's easy to overcome this shortcoming (typical of these VN's) if you hold out for a few updates, rather than jumping on every one as it releases.

And I agree totally, for a 1 man show Pandelo's doing a fantastic job.

Settledown

Jul 27, 2017
Well, the daughter could certainly be higher. Even my is somewhat low and its 150+. It can get 170+. Though my opinion on the matter is what really matter is if you could see all the scenes with those or not. The rest is just pointhunting for no apparent reason. I'm sure though that in future updates requirements will rise. But future updates are so far ahead by the time they'll arive i wanna replay this from the start anyway :)
How do I know if I saw all the scenes or not?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
There were some fun moments. Slightly disappointed a little more didn’t happen with daughter in the bedroom after dinner.

Got to say i’m Intrigued as to how soon we are going to be able to go daughter alone route.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I've played this visual novel/game a few times since last year... This is a great love/romance story, with many different choices that can lead down different story paths as well as allow for different choices to become available or stay hidden, all depending on what you do as you read/play... The relationship with the mother will always go bit faster then the daughter, mostly because she becomes the protagonists girlfriend early on... So don't go into this VN/Game thinking you can open up sexual content with all the women right off the bat... There are several paths you can go down, so choices matter... As I am a sucker for a good love/romance story, this one fits the bill just fine so far... I went ahead and posted my review, and I look forward to future content...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Frankly, the mother route is the way more logical/realistic one. Should be no suprise for anyone that the protagonist and the mother gets together much faster. They are very close in terms of age. The daughter on the other hand is a much more delicate issue. It just makes sense that she'd come later.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Frankly, the mother route is the way more logical/realistic one. Should be no suprise for anyone that the protagonist and the mother gets together much faster. They are very close in terms of age. The daughter on the other hand is a much more delicate issue. It just makes sense that she'd come later.
Same like Parental Love:)

Reactions: Ennoch
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes