Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Great update! Really enjoying this game, the storylines and character development. Although, I have to say no way in hell you can buy a bikini for $22.90. Not even at a discount store, but that is just nitpicking.

Melkai

Oct 3, 2017
If I do not blackmail my boss with a record of sex with Margin,will it be NTR with daughter (optional) subsequently? :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Ignazzio

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
That was a very hot update, I really loved it, another great thing about this story, is that it is not incest and the daughter is over the consenting age, so, there will never be, or shouldn't be a ban from patreon on this, right? :rolleyes:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I did a new run through making sure to drive the mothers stats down as much as I can except on the rigged spots and I noticed a oddity in the water while they were swimming. Is that fucking sponge Bob perving in the water or is it just a mistake that happened while doing the render?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is that fucking sponge Bob perving
Ohcomeon! Don't tell me you wouldn't be doing the same thing! Give poor Bob a break :D The closes thing for a hottie there is a squirl in a diving suit! I totally understand the poor fella'! :closedtongue:

Reactions: VOYEUR

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to find the following image while playing through the game:
From what I can tell it's supposed to be used in the scene where the daughter is changing after you wake her.
that image wasn't used in the script that's why you can't find it.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@

I did a new run through making sure to drive the mothers stats down as much as I can except on the rigged spots and I noticed a oddity in the water while they were swimming. Is that fucking sponge Bob perving in the water or is it just a mistake that happened while doing the render?

I have no idea how that got in there :D Checked the scene in DAZ. There's nothing that might have caused this. It's definitely not a shadow. Maybe illuminati.png

Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to find the following image while playing through the game:
From what I can tell it's supposed to be used in the scene where the daughter is changing after you wake her.
It's an image from my first version of the morning scene that I forgot to delete.
Stop digging in the image files!! :D (just joking ;) )

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This run through I changed the players name to daddy and I tested out a few names for the mother before hitting the one that I think is best for her. Not once during the whole run did the mother ever go past the daughter in points and the daughter has all kinds of points for her and is the queen of the hill. Daughter has 168/108 mother has 101/9.

I also replaced one of the dressing photo's with the better photo. Will have to remember to put this picture off to the side so that I can keep using it.

Reactions: VEL

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Comeon, doucbag, focus on the mother!"
*Opens the door to see mother the first time*
Uhh! Focusing on the mother won't be much of a problem anymore...!:heartcoveredeyes:

"Platonicaly, of course..."
Of course :eek:penedeyewink:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
As DmD before ... time to skip the game until finished or probably re-visit in half year. I can't play version by version, too maddening ! :coldsweat:

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
As DmD before ... time to skip the game until finished or probably re-visit in half year. I can't play version by version, too maddening ! :coldsweat:
Me can't do that, my balls hurt if I don't play update, could get depression if waiting until half a year :biggrin:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it me or does this game force you to either focus on the milf or both mother and daughter? At this point of the story, the milf seems so head over heels for the MC (even if you keep rejecting her advances), that she's either going to stab you, kill herself, drown herself in alcohol or disown her daughter and become a nun.

PS: I'm not bashing this game, It just seems like a very douche move to make someone think that she's your girlfriend, when not only you don't care about her but also you have feelings for her daughter.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Is it me or does this game force you to either focus on the milf or both mother and daughter? At this point of the story, the milf seems so head over heels for the MC (even if you keep rejecting her advances), that she's either going to stab you, kill herself, drown herself in alcohol or disown her daughter and become a nun.

PS: I'm not bashing this game, It just seems like a very douche move to make someone think that she's your girlfriend, when not only you don't care about her but also you have feelings for her daughter.

Maybe the MC is not pretending regarding his feelings for the Mother, maybe the goal is to love and be loved by both and have them both be ok with... for that the mother for sure has to be head over heels so you can manipulate her into accepting the daughter into that threesome relationship ... at least that is what i am hoping will be an option later down the line ^^ !

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes