Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
- Miko is a new side character and a coworker from your neighbors mother.
Hmpf! Its more like the mom IS the neighbour and her daughter is the "neighbour's daughter". So depressing that she is treated as a side character now even by the dev :pensive:
As an example, if you hug Jessica after shopping (day 3) or when Marg gave you a HJ
Wait, that means.. if a girl gives us handjob willingly, it can be interpreted that she likes us? Who would have thought!:eek:penedeyewink:
Hmm its getting more and more interesting. But if those supplementary characters don't get scenes, whats the point. Yes, i've read that they will. Would like to see that happen, indeed. The more they appear the more the game deviates from the neighbours though. So i wonder where we are heading in this game. I definitely love it so far and i'm aaall into the other girls beside neighbours :) I'm into mom and women mostly, teen daughters.. less so. I'm such a deviant!:coldsweat:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hmpf! Its more like the mom IS the neighbour and her daughter is the "neighbour's daughter". So depressing that she is treated as a side character now even by the dev :pensive:
Wait, that means.. if a girl gives us handjob willingly, it can be interpreted that she likes us? Who would have thought!:eek:penedeyewink:
Hmm its getting more and more interesting. But if those supplementary characters don't get scenes, whats the point. Yes, i've read that they will. Would like to see that happen, indeed. The more they appear the more the game deviates from the neighbours though. So i wonder where we are heading in this game. I definitely love it so far and i'm aaall into the other girls beside neighbours :) I'm into mom and women mostly, teen daughters.. less so. I'm such a deviant!:coldsweat:
:WutFace: and as usual too much information to process..
**Please wait**

**Please wait**

ERROR 522​

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I have faith in Pandelo, so I'm sure it'll be great, but I don't feel the need for more side characters and asian girls do absolutely nothing for me.

Reactions: wrx21 and Julsaid

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well he's said that getting M & D isn't anywhere near the end of story, so yeah...

(Like I wouldn't be surprsied if you end up landing them by say... 0.11 or 0.12 and story opens up a lot)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The new girl Miko looks kinda meh, or maybe bland in comparison to others, which are way more colourful. She even seems to be of a different art style than the other characters in the game. Maybe it's just because of the picture and when she is in the game, she will fit more. But really, from what I have seen (only in this one picture so far), in comparison to others, she is meh.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I'll withhold judgment until she's in the game. How a character relates to MC and what situations they're in can do wonders. She isn't as good looking as the neighbors but I think her art style fits the rest of the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have faith in Pandelo, so I'm sure it'll be great, but I don't feel the need for more side characters and asian girls do absolutely nothing for me.
As an Asian (Japanese) man myself, I must say that I find this character model to be unattractive.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that mate... I just love beautiful women - I don't care what race, creed or colour they are!!

I guess that really makes me a male slut...

:D :D :D
That's good. It's really the one ethnic group of women that I almost never find attractive. Not sure why though.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Man, I just ran this game again, focusing on daughter and caught a few more scenes. Gosh, this is such a great piece of art. Can he possibly keep up this level of quality? It will be a classic if it stays this good through the end.

Reactions: Ray1021
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes