D

Deleted member 408234

Is it me or this game has some scenes that are very similar to Dating My Daughter?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Is it me or this game has some scenes that are very similar to Dating My Daughter?
Only insofar as there are certain stylistic similarities to almost all Renpy Visual Novels. Some general story stuff, like the "daughter" character of DmD also joining you at the workplace if I don't remember incorrectly, and the age gap between her and MC. Nothing more specific.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i dreamt that i opened the F95 bookmark and saw v0.09 had dropped. then i woke up and realized it’s still 4-5 more days away :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Although doctors say, without dreaming you will go mad, so basically, you're screwed no matter what.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Moral of story: Never have dreams in life so you don't get disappointed.
99% of my dreams are extremely exhausting, weird and frustrating nightmares. Even the sex dreams end in frustration. So life always beats the dreams.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Excellent. Trying to tightrope-walk between mother and daughter was quite nerve racking. Loved it!

Reactions: drowsy

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
You're forgetting about late mid April, right before mid late April
No no no, late mid April is right before early late April.

It goes: Early early April, mid early April, late early April, early mid April, mid mid April, late mid April, and then early late April. Right now we're obviously on the verge of entering late mid April.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
No no no, late mid April is right before early late April.

It goes: Early early April, mid early April, late early April, early mid April, mid mid April, late mid April, and then early late April. Right now we're obviously on the verge of entering late mid April.
All this talk about April is getting on my nerves!

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes