xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its basically him saying release will be in a bit it is out for final bit of testing so in a few hours it'll be out probably, etc etc.

MSN and Sisterly Lust dropping at same time, your poor little penises.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @klx my poor body will definitely be drained this weekend! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Perverted Education, obviously.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well i hope its a good update. This is my last month of supporting this game. I like the game and pandelo but way too many devs need support. Im hoping by the time it reaches 1.0 its grabbing me by my balls and forcing me to repledge. @klx sisterly lust is dropping today? Im pledged thought it was tommorow.

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more of the DMD-style "Can we fuck the daughter yet?!" type stuff in this game's thread. I mean, we hecking met her first and started flirting with her first and somehow we've boned the mom a LOT but haven't done all that much with the daughter by comparison.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more of the DMD-style "Can we fuck the daughter yet?!" type stuff in this game's thread. I mean, we hecking met her first and started flirting with her first and somehow we've boned the mom a LOT but haven't done all that much with the daughter by comparison.
DMD went down a road of teasing and blue balls and it was obvious that the author was and is only milking the story to delay a sex scene in order to keep his patrons happy, since he knows once the MC fucks D, a lot will lose interest. The slow pace was okay at first but it kept being dragged on and on and on that people started pointing it out.

With MSN, at least to me, the story progress makes a lot more sense. the MC got closer to the mom which is a lot easier in realistic terms but still got attention from the D, which promises something in the not so distant future.

Don't forget what update this is (9th) as opposed to the 17th update of DMD where there is still no actual penetration.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes