Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Not sure how this guy can keep milking this, its kinda a cow now. And how the girl has a very free bff but acts like she has no ever loving clue about guys is wacked same as dating my daughter, I understand they have to not break any laws by saying she is under 18 but for all purposes they craft these girls like they are 12, or it takes place before the 50's. Then the daughter watches this dude kiss her mom, have sex with her and get blown by her and that is no problem for her is laughable.

Reactions: Adoringfan

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Not sure how this guy can keep milking this, its kinda a cow now. And how the girl has a very free bff but acts like she has no ever loving clue about guys is wacked same as dating my daughter, I understand they have to not break any laws by saying she is under 18 but for all purposes they craft these girls like they are 12, or it takes place before the 50's. Then the daughter watches this dude kiss her mom, have sex with her and get blown by her and that is no problem for her is laughable.
Hmmm... I'm getting a vibe that you don't like the game mate! Good thing it's a free forum so you can air your grievance & then go off & find another game that is more to your liking!! Don't let the door hit you in the back on your way out...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's okay, it was a nice, reasoned response. It's just, they love getting people to respond. Key signs, the word "milking". At that point, constructive criticism is unlikely to follow.

faperion

Jan 4, 2018
how do i fix this only thing i did was import my saves from 0.9

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 60, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in keywords
NameError: name 'dlpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter009.rpyc", line 1750, in script
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 69, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
My Sweet Neighbors 0.10 0.10
Sat Jun 16 17:36:58 2018

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Nice game, though maybe it´s just me but the artstyle seems a bit.. for lack of a better word lifeless, maybe it´s the skin or the clothes that seem a bit stiff and blocky.
But other than that it´s another interesting game that i will defiantly keep an eye on.

Fshy

Sep 25, 2016
how do i fix this only thing i did was import my saves from 0.9

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter009.rpyc", line 1750, in script
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Users\Gaul\Contacts\Nuvo\--\---\My sweet neighbours\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 69, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
My Sweet Neighbors 0.10 0.10
Sat Jun 16 17:36:58 2018
See:
Its some interface scaling issue, if you don't really care about the numbers being aligned properly you can just put:
Code:
dlpos = dfpos = mlpos = mfpos = 0
into the console, and should let you play.

Reactions: faperion

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Are there any issues with using your old "normal" saves, if you decide to switch to the compressed/"crunched" version and continue playing the game?

Does anyone know why the "H" key doesn't work to clear the dialogue from the screen? Does anybody know how to re-enable it?

Any info is appreciated. :)

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
This visual novel doesn't cease to amaze me. The MC is very caring, gentle but firm with both his girlfriend and her daughter. The formula of the gentleman is not as common as I would like in this genre of VN's. The ham handed way some of these VN's are can dilute the relationship (for example the MC of dreams of desire was a bro chunk head who, though some times was romantic, alot of times ended up saying very stupid things, or not saying anything in a moment that would have made the scene amazing) And this is just my fetish but, that ass eating in the latest update is spectacular. Love it and want more options for this fetish in future updates! (along with the MC giving head in general as any gentleman would do!) *pandelo fan boy*

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how can i open console in this game? :( it's 180 pages & will take forever to find.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
You need Unren which can be found here:

Link includes instructions.

In game use [Shift] + [O] to access.

For future reference (and to make it easier on you), in the top right corner is a box for searching forums and/or threads for specific topics (such as game titles, console commands/cheats, walkthroughs, etc.).

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
You need Unren which can be found here:

Link includes instructions.

In game use [Shift] + [O] to access.

For future reference (and to make it easier on you), in the top right corner is a box for searching forums and/or threads for specific topics (such as game titles, console commands/cheats, walkthroughs, etc.).

Thank you, Appreciate your help.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The scene at the gym between Jessica and MC as she is staring at his penis. I think it would have been hilarious if the MC's penis would have flicked her nose when it shot up to full mast.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes