Johann484

Nov 3, 2017
Compressed PC Version:

Here's my "crunched" (compressed) version - the original zip file was 1.25GB, compressed version is 485MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sweet Neighbors v0.10 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (485MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love this game..but...when you reject the daughter to stay true to the mom..the love drops WAY into the minus...there should remain some small positive as you are making her mother a happy woman ..thats very important..that much negative just feels like you may end up with your peepee cut off in your sleep..LOL

Reactions: paladin07

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Maybe it's just the makeup is applied poorly or something, but it's like night and day when the makeup is off.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
heck no..too much fallout at work needs to be dealt with..plus MC needs to marry mom(if you went gentleman route) or deflower daughter :O or shack up with marg ;) i predict MC takes over top position at work..manages to talk head company that marg is essential and etc etc and other stuff i'm tossing off the top of my head now...because..if a handjob ends the game..i'll hulk out :O

D

Deleted member 688658

heck no..too much fallout at work needs to be dealt with..plus MC needs to marry mom(if you went gentleman route) or deflower daughter :O or shack up with marg ;) i predict MC takes over top position at work..manages to talk head company that marg is essential and etc etc and other stuff i'm tossing off the top of my head now...because..if a handjob ends the game..i'll hulk out :O
Exactly, i was about to say, a handjob and that's it?!

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes