Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, did Pandelo say why there is a month delay? Some complications or just a vacation?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Haven't seen anything on Patreon or Discord about any delays.
Some updates take longer than others.
Most devs have learned not to set hard deadlines anymore.

View attachment 122609
That's exactly why I was asking. The 0.10 episode was delayed a week or two, so we had it early/mid June instead of the end of May, and the 0.11 is going to be released at the end of July, so it just probably means, that the new chapter just takes longer to make? I was just curious why. I'm OK with whenever it comes out as long as it's good. I can play around with some renders myself in the meantime. :D

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
That's exactly why I was asking. The 0.10 episode was delayed a week or two, so we had it early/mid June instead of the end of May, and the 0.11 is going to be released at the end of July, so it just probably means, that the new chapter just takes longer to make? I was just curious why. I'm OK with whenever it comes out as long as it's good. I can play around with some renders myself in the meantime. :D
I get ya. I had forgotten about the June delay. Guess it threw off his update cycle.
Pandelo.JPG

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with one of my saved files. I tried loading my 1-1 saved file, but it doesn't work; it puts me back to the main menu screen. Is my file bugged or something?

Also, does anyone know what the console command to change the names of the player, the daughter and the mom?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes