atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the girls with no makeup look way better me thinks. now <2 weeks left to go until hopefully a new update!

Reactions: Renzon

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
I saw this VN mentioned in various other threads I follow and decided to check it out. The first images I saw were ok but not quite as, I don't know, crisp, detailed? as other VNs I'm in love with. Don't get me wrong the models are beautiful but I guess some others have me spoiled. So many amazing VNs nowadays. I decided to give it a shot because that many people can't be wrong. Boy am I happy I did. From that very first sexy upskirt shot in the hallway, had me hook line and sinker. Hell the whole damn rod. Love some upskirt and teasing and not enough developers put that in a game. So Thank You Pandelo!

I can't get enough! The story, the women, the teasing all perfect. The daughter is my favorite but the others aren't far behind. This has become one of my top 5 maybe even top 3. @Pandelo outstanding work, i just can't say enough. Wish you much success and I hope we're in for a long ride with these characters. This just has me craving more and more and more.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
True. I think the thing I'm more interested in is the mom knowing 100% that her suspicions were right along. There was a small glimpse of her thinking something was up early in the game as well.

Reactions: Seguidilla

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Suprised that D has kept it secret for as long as it is going on, she should be near breaking point between love for being naughty with MC and love for her mom

Reactions: Seguidilla

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm still wondering what will happen between M and D after the KISS during the vacation post massage scene. I've been hoping that we might see more about that, and it MAY help give hints/ideas for what will happen with M's suspicions.

Just a thought.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes