kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I hope there is always a veil of secrecy, giving a sneaky feels to the game, I love that. I have two scenarios in mind:
1) Mom discovers her daughter and MC in compromising position, but they do not know. She decides to keep it a secret and even enjoy and play with herself for a bit of kinky feels.
2) Daughter transforms from a gentle, innocent cute girl, into a corrupt sneaky nympho, who dares and teases MC in an increasingly higher risky situations

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What little do i know. XD
Maybe that too. The threesome thingy was mentioned on his patreon site afaik.
I hope not before some conflict between the three of them. I don't know maybe the mom breaks up with the MC for a period of time to do some thinking on the situation. The daughter isn't allowed to work or get in contact with the MC. Maybe the MC can use the daughter's friends to see how she's doing, and maybe form a relationship with her friends or something, I don't know.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I hope not before some conflict between the three of them. I don't know maybe the mom breaks up with the MC for a period of time to do some thinking on the situation. The daughter isn't allowed to work or get in contact with the MC. Maybe the MC can use the daughter's friends to see how she's doing, and maybe form a relationship with her friends or something, I don't know.
I agree, conflict is essential in making a story interesting, things cant' be too smooth.

Reactions: Zontany

Brad123321123

Mar 22, 2018
Need some help getting the game started. When I extract and click on exe file I get the following message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

@Pandelo Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?

Sep 21, 2017
Need some help getting the game started. When I extract and click on exe file I get the following message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

@Pandelo Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?
copy to clipboard the console error log...no one will help you unless you do this and upload the image here

PepitoWish

Jul 21, 2017
Over a month with no updates... Abandonware?

Let's wait until the end of july to see if they actually release an update. I really like this game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Let's wait until the end of july to see if they actually release an update. I really like this game.
Version 0.10 (Released June 13th, 2018) for $1+ Patrons
Download:

Release date v0.11: end of July

One look at the patreon page would've been enough.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017

Before posting bullshit please take the time to check your informations.

The dev posted stuff on his Patreon and it clearly says that the 0.11 update will be at the end of July.
Please some some research next time. It would have took you less time to check than to post.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes