Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
No sadly its not changed like that, its still DMD update only every 3rd month. More info here:
i am ok with that, i dont really lie dmd really much. the progress is this game is to slow for me. nevermind, i dont want to highjack this threat for a other game. anyway, thank you for the info dude.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think that MSN, opposed to DMD, has the right pacing, and doesn't creep me out. Melody seems to have much better pace than DMD also, but it's too early for that, since the latest version just a 0.0.3. I always look forward to MSN the most, because the game just makes you feel good, not only horny. :D Acting Lessons is kinda close to that feeling. Probably some others, but I can't think of any other right now. Parental Love could be probably nice, but I don't like the "roommate" thing and "father using his daughter" southern US inbred incest plots are just creepy. :D

Reactions: Ibib and madbloke

PepitoWish

Jul 21, 2017
Version 0.10 (Released June 13th, 2018) for $1+ Patrons
Download:

Release date v0.11: end of July

One look at the patreon page would've been enough.
Before posting bullshit please take the time to check your informations.

The dev posted stuff on his Patreon and it clearly says that the 0.11 update will be at the end of July.
Please some some research next time. It would have took you less time to check than to post.

My post literally says to wait until THE END OF THE MONTH to see if they actually release something since I did read the patreon page.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Enough with the speculation, here is the bright, spanking new update. It's the end of the month, so you can wait a few days and THEN pop over and give him a bright, spanking new pledge. In the meantime, read on...

Hello everyone, @patron

I want to give you a quick update about the progression of the next update v0.11:

I'm currently working on the last scene. That will just take a a few more days. I'm a little behind schedule (Again, I know. I'm really sorry!) I was on vacation early this month to clear my head. Also had some heat problems with the rendering machine. (With the current temps at my place, it's hell on earth for me too, working between the two heated rendering/working machines at the moment ^^)

As always: If you were planning to cancel/pause your pledge at the end of this month, don't worry: Everyone who is a $5+ Patron this month (July) will get the new update per PM! (also $15+ July Patrons will get the walkthrough!)

I've already rendered over 500 images and 5 animated scenes. Some more are in work.

About the next update (Spoiler!): It's almost weekend. After a short trip into your office, you decide to start your weekend early to get some time alone with you neighbors daughter. In the afternoon, your sweet neighbor will do some yoga with Miko and you'll get the chance to see her again. In the evening... Well, you'll see ;)

Once again a big thank you to all my patrons who keep supporting me! You guys are awesome! :)

If you have any questions, suggestions or only want to say hello, feel free to send me a pm or write a comment

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Enough with the speculation, here is the bright, spanking new update. It's the end of the month, so you can wait a few days and THEN pop over and give him a bright, spanking new pledge. In the meantime, read on...

Hello everyone, @patron

I want to give you a quick update about the progression of the next update v0.11:

I'm currently working on the last scene. That will just take a a few more days. I'm a little behind schedule (Again, I know. I'm really sorry!) I was on vacation early this month to clear my head. Also had some heat problems with the rendering machine. (With the current temps at my place, it's hell on earth for me too, working between the two heated rendering/working machines at the moment ^^)

As always: If you were planning to cancel/pause your pledge at the end of this month, don't worry: Everyone who is a $5+ Patron this month (July) will get the new update per PM! (also $15+ July Patrons will get the walkthrough!)

I've already rendered over 500 images and 5 animated scenes. Some more are in work.

About the next update (Spoiler!): It's almost weekend. After a short trip into your office, you decide to start your weekend early to get some time alone with you neighbors daughter. In the afternoon, your sweet neighbor will do some yoga with Miko and you'll get the chance to see her again. In the evening... Well, you'll see ;)

Once again a big thank you to all my patrons who keep supporting me! You guys are awesome! :)

If you have any questions, suggestions or only want to say hello, feel free to send me a pm or write a comment
Thanks @Ignatz

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Stop making me laugh. It's hard to type when my hands are shaking.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Respectfully and emphatically disagree. There are no similarities other than there is a daughter. It's not even the MC's daughter.
There are scenes that look and play out the same. Intro scene has different context but plays out the same, MC has the same job and workplace with the boss and hot secretery, you hire your "daughter" as your helper, you help her pick up her uniform, daughter has naughty friend (that btw looks like the girl from DMD) thats into you and has another girl friend that she wants to fuck, the clothes store scenes, the shower scenes where MC thinks if what he is doing is right, scenes where the daughter sees his dick in the bathroom, her whole getting into love with MC is the same, there is a trip to a hotel outside of town, "kiss with tongue" mechanic is the same, the love and friendship points mechanic is the same. Only difference is the addition of the mother and that the daughter is into sex quicker.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes