kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I expect with her reaction of seeing her mom's swallow PC's cum and going for a taste, a "newbie" blowie is expected in the next release. Your PC will claim it's the best thing in the world and you'll get a few more updates with blowies leading to something more. I'd honestly expect sex not to happen until 6 to 8 releases from now.

This is why Miko was introduced I think to tide your PC over with some freaky sex scenes. The M route will probably lead to some anal.

Overall a good update.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
a great update yes, Thanks to the Uploader and the team for it.

Anyway, i'm very happy about this last update, i'm a huge fan of the Mom! Clearly! D is cute but.... Mom is HOT! So, everything is perfect. Wonder if you can keep a loyal route on her... Will need to try.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I like that game, look nice, but sadly, plotwise it looks like rip off from DmD. Almost the same "progression" with daughter, characters and their stories look similar. Luckily, you can reject daughter and focus on your wife, that is a nice addition and something fresh.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
I totally agree, this is a great update ! The D is just so cute :happyblush M is stunning too yes, but im so pleased of the innocent D such a lovely personality <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a good game still top tier among the other games here ! I hope he keeps up his good work !

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Just finished up day 10 (thank you uploaders for that) so awesome!

while I like the Mother she is Hot I just want a relationship with the Daughter for at least the first run of the game.

Reactions: master110

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
I like that game, look nice, but sadly, plotwise it looks like rip off from DmD. Almost the same "progression" with daughter, characters and their stories look similar. Luckily, you can reject daughter and focus on your wife, that is a nice addition and something fresh.
That's such a broad brush way of viewing the story. The common thread is that it's two inexperienced younger women?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This game is amazing. It is well written with great characters. It has a good amount of lewd activity to keep that want satisfied without sacrificing story.

Keep at it. I love this game.

(if there isn't a mom&daughter perfect ending I swear I'm calling Liam Neeson)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Reading the comment thread is weird.. So many women in here.. because everyone loves the D.

:biggrin:

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
If a gamer is torn between "make it happen" and "I like the thrill of it still hasn't happened", you are doing something very right as a game designer! I like!

D

Deleted member 684203

Am I the only one in love with the mother? She's beautiful.

warung

Jun 12, 2017
Wow just tried some, but man this looks very promising, it's especially great that you decide for the women too.
That's really original ( never encountered this before) good luck and thanks .

May 18, 2018
i just finished 0.10,and frankly im amazed by this update.i like the D more than the M,bcuz of her sweet angelic face and tight body.miko is an added asian hottie is a plus.
MC got to taste that M's ass thats hot and MC got a handjob with the D.
hoping and wishing pandelo to have a bigger update in 0.11 bcuz i cant get enough with the D,shes my fave.pls pandelo sex scene with the D,and anal with the M on next..thank you man.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes