paladin07

May 28, 2017
@paladin2907 i have the link and I'll share them with the uploader.
IMHO you really must cancel the gdrive links to the dev's site.
They were the links on Patreon..... oops... I have taken the links out of the post. Someone got mirrors up? Sorry if I didn't do it correctly. I am guessing I should have shot the patreon link via a PM to a mod or two? Is this best method?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
They were the links on Patreon..... oops... I have taken the links out of the post. Someone got mirrors up? Sorry if I didn't do it correctly. I am guessing I should have shot the patreon link via a PM to a mod or two? Is this best method?
yea in the future it would be better to contact an uploader with the links...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
it is not a real problem for us, it is more for you. Thanks for sharing!!!

Reactions: paladin07
T

TMWSTW

Enjoyed the update but it suffered a bit from what I call "DoD Syndrome".
Meaning that there had to be a sex scene between two characters that you don't give a fuck about who have no or next to no plot significance and are only there to add sex scenes without actually having the main characters do anything.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Focus on actual plot and character building people whine about milking and no seckz.

Put sex in it super early and it either becomes pointless sex with irrelevant characters or a super jump in plot that makes no sense(hey I just peeked mom/sis/neighbor/magical fairy succubus in the shower now she instantly lusts over my penis!)

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

Focus on actual plot and character building people whine about milking and no seckz.

Put sex in it super early and it either becomes pointless sex with irrelevant characters or a super jump in plot that makes no sense(hey I just peeked mom/sis/neighbor/magical fairy succubus in the shower now she instantly lusts over my penis!)
I think succubus will not sure about other character tho.

T

TMWSTW

I dunno, this plotline with the random masseuse just feels like it's randomly tacked on to add an actual sex scene (while there probably should have been one at the end of this update with the mom depending on your relationship points [ie. maybe just groping if you had low-ish points and a hand or blowjob if you had higher points]). The best friend just seems like the stereotypical "slut that will sleep with anything with a pulse" which is just boring and I literally just mashed the enter key until the scene was over.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, just played through 0.0.4

This game is a slow burn, but so far the story seems to be progressing nicely. I like where the story is at right now overall.

Sex wise not a lot going on as of yet, but some nice teases nonetheless.

My only complaint is that it's still rather linear, and you still don't have the option to not date the mom really... You can slow things down a bit on the friend scale by doing stupid things though, but that may have consequences of course. Maybe that'll come into play in future updates. I'm one of those that would rather just pursue the daughter as an option, so it bothers me to 'lead the mother on' just to progress the storyline if I'm on the daughter quest...

I'm liking this game overall.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes