atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm preparing my body for DMD which comes out on the 22nd; might be too drained to play this one when it drops the next day :FeelsGoodMan: so much first world problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: volto and paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Sneak
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume this is after daughter's first day at work as MC's assistant.

There are also a couple of more hardcore posts to Patreon, "Pinch it" ($20+ which I think is an animation, and "Don't quarrel, girls" ($15+) which are both involving Jessica, the sexy friend, and Yumi, the girl from the tanning salon. I am a lowly $10 pledger (as I have spread myself around on about 8 games). If anyone has them, feel free to share!

Edit: I caved. I couldn't take it and raised my pledge to $20. See below. I guess I am addicted to this one.

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017

I moved some money around, took some off the bigger titles and raised my pledge with @Pandelo, because he and Luxee (parental love) are making my two favorite newer titles.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

I moved some money around, took some off the bigger titles and raised my pledge with @Pandelo, because he and Luxee (parental love) are making my two favorite smaller titles.
And then you share this awesome stuff with us, you are too good to us!:happyblush

LokiTime

May 20, 2017

I moved some money around, took some off the bigger titles and raised my pledge with @Pandelo, because he and Luxee (parental love) are making my two favorite smaller titles.
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Adolfo

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I'm preparing my body for DMD which comes out on the 22nd; might be too drained to play this one when it drops the next day :FeelsGoodMan: so much first world problems!
After all the blueballing on DMD, your not going to get 3 minutes into this game before you pop. On second thought, I might try that too.:eek:penedeyewink:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Walkthrough for 0.3
Note: The game is tracking several decisions. The day 3 values aren't being used yet as far as I can see, but may come into play in future versions...
That should cover day 3...

BTW, you can use PageUp to back up if you make a bad decision, up to a point. You should see the points change within the next few dialogue choices, so if you don't like the changes, simply back up and choose another way...

You can only back up so far, though. Autosaves may help with this...

Edit: someone already posted a (thanks Atlas!). So this is sorta kinda a duplicate post...
Can you post this link to this thread in OP. @atlas114 walkthrough focuses only on daughter max point(Good work by the way and I'm a more of a harem guy)

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
When you name the mom character has jessica(which is least used name character for mom imo) then you found out there's already a character called jessica.Damn my life sucks.The name of mom and daughter should also be provided in this game preventing this kind of stuff.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Can you post this link to this thread in OP. @atlas114 walkthrough focuses only on daughter max point(Good work by the way and I'm a more of a harem guy)
I might have some time tonight or tomorrow to do a full walkthrough with maximizing the mom's path.

you can do it yourself too! just monitor the moms meter. if it doesn't decrease then you did good. if you fucked up, just save scum or roll your mouse wheel up to try again.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I might have some time tonight or tomorrow to do a full walkthrough with maximizing the mom's path.

you can do it yourself too! just monitor the moms meter. if it doesn't decrease then you did good. if you fucked up, just save scum or roll your mouse wheel up to try again.
Lol i know to play h-games just wanted to know if i did everything right.Like how the first 2 walkthrough are,just wanted to point out that your walkthrough only focus on daughter.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes